West AK, CA, NV, OR, UT, HI, WA, ID

Southern California PCH Cruise, BBQ, bondfire GTG - 4/26/2008

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 04:55 PM
SoCal Crew Member
Default RE: Southern California PCH Cruise, BBQ, bondfire GTG

how bout we eat til we're really really REALLY full........

then we play football......

which ever team yacks first looses!!!!!

Old 04-10-2008, 01:19 AM

LOL

I checked with the family and we have this set on the calendar as a family event. Just let me know what you want me to bring. I can do the cheesecake thing if you want, but I'm also bringing some sourdough bread, because I'm really loving baking at the moment. The traditional sourdough is awesome, but the family has fallen in love with the cranberry walnut white wheat bread. I use real maple syrup,hazelnut oiland Drambuie in the dough. It is truly the bomb!!! Maybe I can do both, and something else if needed? Just let me know.

Cheers!

Old 04-10-2008, 01:27 AM
SoCal Crew Member

ORIGINAL: Chef

LOL

I checked with the family and we have this set on the calendar as a family event. Just let me know what you want me to bring. I can do the cheesecake thing if you want, but I'm also bringing some sourdough bread, because I'm really loving baking at the moment. The traditional sourdough is awesome, but the family has fallen in love with the cranberry walnut white wheat bread. I use real maple syrup,hazelnut oiland Drambuie in the dough. It is truly the bomb!!! Maybe I can do both, and something else if needed? Just let me know.

I say all of the above!!!!!

Old 04-10-2008, 02:43 AM
SoCal Crew Member

I'm in for this one if the S4's running right (not that it happens often) haha, hope to see you guys there for some bbq and football, and maybe some runs with my new car

Old 04-10-2008, 05:35 AM
SoCal Crew Member

LOL

Cheers!
[sm=drooldude.gif]my mouth's watering...lol

Old 04-10-2008, 11:18 AM
SoCal Crew Member

LOL

Cheers!

Awww good Bryen's gf will be there.....he told me he was in need of some action

I guess we can bring some carne asada & tortillas again...that seemed to work last time. That ok with everyone?

Old 04-11-2008, 03:25 PM
Site Moderator/Ninja

Wooooot.

Anybody bringing an extra Grill we can use?

Old 04-11-2008, 04:47 PM
Administrator

OFFICIAL CRUISE AND BBQ POTLUCK LIST - 4/26/08:

1.i3uddha - charcoal, foils, grilling utensils

2. JETSPEED333 -

3. germantech - burger patties, hot dogs

4. PandaXpress -

5. Chef - cheesecake, sourdoughs

6. .clipse - (don't flake now!) - random Costco goodies

7. Team Wilcox - carne asada, tortillas

8.kriptonik - some fire logs

9. Four Ring Circus -

10. ahhfresh -

11. Audinam - flag footbal gears, salsa, canned sodas, chips

12. ADubyaD -

Does anyone have a grill they can bring?

Old 04-11-2008, 04:48 PM
Administrator

AudiForums Southern California Bondfire/BBQ, PCH Cruise, Putluck GTG

Here is the lowdown:

What: A cruise down with the Southern California AudiForums members along the beautiful SoCal PCH. We will be cruising down and also finding a perfect place for us to stop along the beach to have our potluck, BBQ, and bondfire. There will be activities for us to do such as flag football, volleyball, etc.

Where: The big group will be meeting at the parking lot of Long's Drugs in the city of Long Beach. It is right next to CSULB.
650 N Bellflower Blvd, Long Beach, CA 90814 - Google map
There will be smaller local group meeting points; so far there is one from the San Gabriel Valley and Inland Empire. More info will follow.

When: The date is set on the 26th of April, 2008 - which is a Saturday - We will be meeting at 11 AM with the big group.

Who: All of the members. Bring your friends and family as it is family oriented event.

Come meet and support the SoCal AF in this event as we would love to see some new faces.
Since this will be a potluck GTG, there is a sign up sheet going around this thread. Please sign up for something to bring; any support would be very much apreciated.
Please state whether or not if you will be making this particular trip so that we know who to wait for.
Thanks!

Side note: please bring 2 ways as it should make the trip easier for us. If anyone has extras, please also bring them so we can lend them to some of the other members.

Old 04-11-2008, 04:50 PM
Administrator

2 more weeks until the D-Day guys!

Thanks for all the support!

I was reading Chef's post about what he's bringing. It almost sounds like a TV commercial advertising some restaurant.
Way to make me hungry Chef! [8D]

Looking forward to meeting you ADubyaD!

Anyone else will be joining us?

Quick Reply: Southern California PCH Cruise, BBQ, bondfire GTG - 4/26/2008