West AK, CA, NV, OR, UT, HI, WA, ID

Southern California AudiForums Korean BBQ GTG - 3/8/2008 @ night

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 05:09 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Southern California March 2008 Night Out

I'm up in Pasadena area...but spend most of my time in Manhattan Beach (work). Long drive, but I get long weekends too!

ORIGINAL: kriptonik

What is it Mark? You're crashing the meet with an Evo? LOL. [8D]

SocalS4Avant, looking forward meeting you. What area are you from?

I guess since John hasn't been to Feedable, what do you guys say we hit up that place again?
It wasn't too bad right?

How is the date looking for you guys though?

Old 02-16-2008, 11:59 AM
Administrator

im down, lets try jasons spot casue he always driving down to our area

Old 02-16-2008, 12:18 PM
Administrator

That sounds pretty good Cheng! We never tried his spot.

SoCalS4Avant, glad there is more SGV person!

So since Jet can't make Fridays, will Saturdays be good for everyone?

Old 02-17-2008, 12:52 AM

So far it looks good for me. I'll know more as the date approaches.

BTW, I got my new AEM CAI installed today, but unfortunately one of my tires went flat. After waiting for 1 1/2 hours today for them to fix it, I was told that it wasn't able to be patched. All the tires are at 3/32, so I guess that I'm buying 4 new tires on Monday.[:@] I love to have new tires, but I hate having to fork out the money when I wasn't planning on it. I'm thinking maybe the GY F1 GS-D3's??? What do you guys think?

Cheers!

Old 02-17-2008, 03:27 AM
SoCal Crew Member

Brian- I picked up a nice bolt in my tire today too. Fortunately for me, it was dead center in the tire and was repaired with no problems (yet). I also had a visit to the dent doctor and got 4 dents masaged out, PDR style. I got a great deal on the PDR, if anyone in the Manhattan Beach area is interested, Joe at Red Carpet car wash does some damn good work.

Old 02-17-2008, 01:28 PM

ORIGINAL: Four Ring Circus

Brian- I picked up a nice bolt in my tire today too. Fortunately for me, it was dead center in the tire and was repaired with no problems (yet). I also had a visit to the dent doctor and got 4 dents masaged out, PDR style. I got a great deal on the PDR, if anyone in the Manhattan Beach area is interested, Joe at Red Carpet car wash does some damn good work.
I have a buddy with a M3 that had dents removed there too. They do really good work, and for cheap.

Fortunately, I went to a tire shop that I trusttoday and they fixed the tire. It wasn't that close to the other patch. Unfortunately, I will need to buy tires soon, so I'm lookingfor the deal online. My M3 friend works at a speed shop with a tire machine so I can get them mounted and balanced for free.

Poker soon!

Cheers!

Old 02-18-2008, 01:22 PM
SoCal Crew Member/White Devil

Chef I really like the Brigestone Potennza RE-01 R. Really great tire and realitivley cheap tire rack had the best deal, Just my opinion.

Old 02-19-2008, 04:06 AM
SoCal Crew Member

I'm actually looking at the Goodyear Eagle F1 all seasons...(ultra high performance all-season)

... i was looking into the BF Goodrich g-force T/A KDW-2's....cause i really want a "bad ***" summer tire for this beast...plus they just look ridiculously sick!...
but the Goodyear Eagle F1review's show itto be such a great all around tire that some are replacing there summer tires with them!....

[], oh...tire are such a big decision.....i swear i've been pondering tires for months... i really want to have some fun in this car....

Old 02-19-2008, 09:18 AM

After some serious looking this weekend, I think I'm going with the Yokohama S.Drive's. I like a lot of the high performance stuff out there, but I need to get a little wear out of my tires and not spend an absolute fortune. Tire rack has these at $120 with a treadwear of 300, but all of the other great aspects of a high performance tire. It might be the right balance of all for me??? I talked with my friend and he can mount and balance them for free, soI'm not out more than the tires and shipping.

Cheers!

Old 02-25-2008, 12:44 AM
Administrator

Bumping this thread up.

Since our Jet works early on Saturday I guess we'll do it on Saturday night instead of Friday night.

What do you guys say we hit up Feedable again (the place in Rowland Heights, pretty much in the middle from everyone here).
We could go to Starbucks again afterwards and have some coffee and socialize.

So here it is:
Date: Saturday, March 8, 2008
Meet at the place 7:00 PM.

Feedable Korean BBQ in Rowland Heights
18311 Colima Road # A
Rowland Heights, CA 91748
Google Map

Local caravan can be arranged if wanted.

List:
1.superdug
2.kriptonik
3.SoCalS4Avant
4.germantech
5.JETSPEED333
6.Chef
7.PandaXpress

Anyone else joining us?

By the way, our friend Amze (Brian)heading from Arizona might come and join us as he is going to be in SoCal during the time.

Ant, you should be able to come since it's so close to your hood!

Quick Reply: Southern California AudiForums Korean BBQ GTG - 3/8/2008 @ night