West AK, CA, NV, OR, UT, HI, WA, ID

SAN DIEGO PALOMAR MOUNTRAIN RUN!!!! AUGUST 16TH

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 11:51 PM
SoCal Crew Member

yeah, one of the reasons why i try to do things on a Sunday so that EVERYONE and join... especially for people like Jet who works on Saturdays!!!!!

Old 08-14-2008, 11:52 AM
SoCal Crew Member/White Devil

Originally Posted by pilihp2
yeah...soo..if i dont get shunned and pushed away cause of my ugly car, i'd totally drive 10 hours down to diego from northern nevada for this...
and im serious too. this sounds awesome.
Why do you think you would get shunned? We only shunned Mitch cause he was driving a van.J/k Mitch. Everyone is welcome come on down. Even though that is a monster drive.do you just take the 15 or the 395?

Old 08-14-2008, 02:58 PM
SoCal Crew Member

:O!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-15-2008, 12:13 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Superdug
Why do you think you would get shunned? We only shunned Mitch cause he was driving a van.J/k Mitch. Everyone is welcome come on down. Even though that is a monster drive.do you just take the 15 or the 395?
cause its lost the clearcoat on just about every side except the driver side, and that's terrible as it is, theres a few dings and dents on it, and the hood is terribly pitted..
so its kinda ugly...

and i take 395 pretty much the entire way. till we get near Mojave then we take something else, i forget what it is tho. i just know what it looks like.

Old 08-15-2008, 02:30 PM

Nice dings, dents and scratches is what were all about. You should see my ront bumber, it's broken in about a dozen spots. On the rear fender there is a spot where i hit the garage, then tried to buff it out now it looks like i went for the flat look. I also have a licence plate number stamped in my rear bumber where i got hit. Plus various other nicks and dings and crap so yeah your cool it adds character to the car.
Bring it on.
ALso I like driving 395 it's a cool *** drive there is the one spot with all the house just out of Reno I think that is a pain in the *** where they have all of those signs and cops. other then that it's pretty sweet out there.

Last edited by Superdug; 08-15-2008 at 02:33 PM.
Old 08-15-2008, 09:41 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Superdug
Nice dings, dents and scratches is what were all about. You should see my ront bumber, it's broken in about a dozen spots. On the rear fender there is a spot where i hit the garage, then tried to buff it out now it looks like i went for the flat look. I also have a licence plate number stamped in my rear bumber where i got hit. Plus various other nicks and dings and crap so yeah your cool it adds character to the car.
Bring it on.
ALso I like driving 395 it's a cool *** drive there is the one spot with all the house just out of Reno I think that is a pain in the *** where they have all of those signs and cops. other then that it's pretty sweet out there.
Ah well in that case ill do whatever I can to get the hell down there.

and yeah. I think I know what area your talking about. that big valley once you get out of that little town thats right outside reno?
awesome area. fun to floor it once you get out into the valley, especially at like 5 in the morning when nobody's out.

Old 08-16-2008, 12:10 AM

seriously huh. alright well i hope you can make it.

Old 08-16-2008, 02:49 PM
SoCal Crew Member

so who's in for the mountain run?

Old 08-16-2008, 04:49 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by Audinam
so who's in for the mountain run?
depending on the date im down. lets do it before the nfl regular season starts, cause i know besides me theres other people that have been waiting 7 months for the season to start up again.

Old 08-17-2008, 01:50 AM
SoCal Crew Member

Sunday august 31st!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: SAN DIEGO PALOMAR MOUNTRAIN RUN!!!! AUGUST 16TH