West AK, CA, NV, OR, UT, HI, WA, ID

Oregon Anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2006, 03:13 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Oregon Anyone?

ORIGINAL: SILVER_B5S4

Hey..I'm from the "Couve"..and that's across the river from Portland..does that count???
Oh yeah, that counts Ryan.

Stop on by sometime.

Old 01-12-2006, 05:02 AM
1st Gear

OK now this is a total trip.. I have lived in all the oregon cities stated here except The Dalles. I have lived in a lot of other places, and as for our eastern friend. You obviously are stuck on big cities. I live in Bend area now and have been since 1981 for the most part. I guess I am not so suprised to see so many people here from Bend because of how many audi's there are here.. it is kinda crazy.. I have an old 87 5000cs quattro and my fiance has an 86 and we love them.. We are poor but we still love them.. I guess we probably wouldn't own them if I wasn't a mechanic.. do alot of labor for these sweethearts, but they are 20 years old.. we are stuck on them.. however the new dodge challenger sure looks nice.. but again we are poor :P

http://www.fast-autos.net/dodge/dodg...erconcept.html

METALHEAD

Old 01-12-2006, 10:51 PM
5th Gear

You may not have ever lived in The Dalles but at least you know where it is.... most people are like the what...lol

Old 01-13-2006, 01:52 AM
1st Gear

Hehehe Ya I Got alot of that when I lived in Chemult.. The only people that know about it in Bend, is typically because they had to go there to catch the train hehehe.

Old 01-15-2006, 03:00 AM
1st Gear

yup. Here in Eugene. I've got a 99' Avant Quattro, and I just purchased an 84' 4000s yesterday. She's gonna be my back up to the quattro when I get her runnin. I love Oregon and enjoy the open space here, as I'm from the upper midwest.

cheers!

Old 02-17-2006, 11:15 PM
1st Gear

Hey Bagged... We have a little group going on here in Bend we meet pretty much every first sunday of the month.. We got an outing going on saturday the 25th. Let me know if you want to go or just want to see whats going on. email me
gooofballl@hotmail.com I will fill you in.

Old 02-20-2006, 09:08 PM
1st Gear

Hey METALHEAD.. I am here in Bend also... I know a couple other people with some audis that might be interested in the little outing including myself.. Let me know what the specifics are.

Old 03-27-2006, 09:19 PM
1st Gear

Wow...okay...honestly...I just found the location lists...and I can't believe how many of you are in Oregon!

I currently live in Yamhill...just moved there from Newberg! I work in Portland...well...okay...Lake Oswego area...just off of the Carmen Drive exit on I5!!!

What a small world...seriously!!! We should get a group together for a drink...um...or something that could also include those who are not legal to drink...sorry!

It would be nice to see everyone's babies up close and personal like!! Maybe a AForum BBQ!?

-LT [sm=devilangel.gif]

PS: Just moved here about a year ago...lived my whole life in DC area...east coasters (including myself before I learned there was another way) are ********...seriously...stuck-up...down right mean son's of bitches!!! (I am still a bit of a snob...but that is what landed me my beautiful Audi...so I can't complain totally).

Old 03-27-2006, 09:25 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: TuxA6

Wow...okay...honestly...I just found the location lists...and I can't believe how many of you are in Oregon!

I currently live in Yamhill...just moved there from Newberg! I work in Portland...well...okay...Lake Oswego area...just off of the Carmen Drive exit on I5!!!

What a small world...seriously!!! We should get a group together for a drink...um...or something that could also include those who are not legal to drink...sorry!

It would be nice to see everyone's babies up close and personal like!! Maybe a AForum BBQ!?

-LT [sm=devilangel.gif]

PS: Just moved here about a year ago...lived my whole life in DC area...east coasters (including myself before I learned there was another way) are ********...seriously...stuck-up...down right mean son's of bitches!!! (I am still a bit of a snob...but that is what landed me my beautiful Audi...so I can't complain totally).
Hey LT,

You're just down the 5 from us...about 10min.

Check out the Portland Audi Club (there is a Tulip drive w/ the BMW club this Sunday);
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/portlandaudiclub/

Old 04-13-2006, 04:32 AM
1st Gear

Albany,Or. in da HOUSE!!

Quick Reply: Oregon Anyone?