West AK, CA, NV, OR, UT, HI, WA, ID

ETG: Mongolian BBQ, 9/14/08

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2008, 10:39 PM
Administrator

love_the_booB5 and eeBs - Looking forward to meeting you two. Try to make it tomorrow but there is always next time if you guys can't. It would be nice to have another B5 A4 at the GTG's. Also eeBs - good luck finding a new job!

I'm glad to hear Chef is doing fine in Texas.

It's tomorrow guys! Prepare to get really hungry! LOL.

Last edited by kriptonik; 09-13-2008 at 10:50 PM.
Old 09-14-2008, 02:34 PM
SoCal Crew Member

^ damn. love the new avatar

Old 09-14-2008, 04:11 PM
SoCal Crew Member

Originally Posted by eeBs
If I wasn't broke as **** I would go. Im still job hunting, its not going so hot.
the job hunt always sucls man. what kind of work are you looking into? I might be able to set you up with a shitty job as a manufacturing slave if you're at the desperate level. we've got the guy with the black mask beating the drum in the corner and everything.

Old 09-14-2008, 04:16 PM
SoCal Crew Member

Originally Posted by kriptonik
love_the_booB5 and eeBs - Looking forward to meeting you two. Try to make it tomorrow but there is always next time if you guys can't. It would be nice to have another B5 A4 at the GTG's.
Is there really a shortage of B5 A4's? I thought this whole forum consisted of B5 A4's...

Yeah I'm def not going to make it out today... football, beer, and my burned up clutch are keeping me home. I'll try to catch you guys at the next gtg when my car is fixed though.

Munch some of that bbq for me. Mongolian sounds like thebomb.com right now.

Old 09-14-2008, 06:34 PM
SoCal Crew Member

I do graphic and web design. If any of you guys know someone who needs a site, I can work magic.

@Love - As for the slave laboring job, If this check im expecting dosent come in this week, you will be getting a PM from me. But only if I get to wear a leather thong, and walk around saying "Give me free"

Old 09-14-2008, 11:51 PM
SoCal Crew Member

I do graphic and web design. If any of you guys know someone who needs a site, I can work magic.

@Love - As for the slave laboring job, If this check im expecting dosent come in this week, you will be getting a PM from me. But only if I get to wear a leather thong, and walk around saying "Give me free"
hahaha we'll work something out for sure.

Old 09-15-2008, 01:57 AM
SoCal Crew Member

hmmm... email me at calvincu73@msn.com. Add a resume. I might be able to get you a side job to design a 12 page catalog for this company. As for the graphics and web design part. Does that mean you only know how to do web graphics? I need more information. pls respond.

Old 09-15-2008, 02:20 AM
SoCal Crew Member

ryan - paint your RC's like these!

Name:  IMG_3037.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  50.1 KB

Name:  Picture421.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  84.2 KB

Old 09-15-2008, 11:01 AM
SoCal Crew Member

Originally Posted by .clipse
ryan - paint your RC's like these!

Thats just sick.

Old 09-15-2008, 12:43 PM
SoCal Crew Member/White Devil

I have to apologize to everyone I bailed out on. so sorry guys, I will be at the next one, The chick got sick and the car is ready to fly apart at any minute. So I will do what I can to make the next one and anyone who needs a vag pm me or call meor whatever and I am down to help out almost any night of the week, if you want to come to Irvine.