West AK, CA, NV, OR, UT, HI, WA, ID

Audiforums Yosemite Camping Trip

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 04:07 PM
SoCal Crew Member
Default RE: Audiforums Yosemite Camping Trip

well.... i'm down for whatever...
i just want as many of us going as possible... i am willing to work around everyone's schedules

this will definetly be one of the best gtg's ever so we really need everyone who can go to go!
(Jason and Cheng..... i don't care what you guys say, your going!)

-good job on all the updates Nam

Old 06-08-2007, 04:50 PM
SoCal Crew Member

I'll do my best............

btw, i'm getting a new job soon........ so i don't know how that'll affect summer plans. i'll just keep you guys updated.

Old 06-08-2007, 09:09 PM

Nam, if you get a job with my company then you shouldn't have a problem with the weekend. Now taking off some weekdays at the start may cause issues?

I'm pretty much committed to this endeavor. I think that I'll bring my son along with me if that's okay? He can camp very well, hike the entire trip to the top carrying his own stuff, and he fetches a mean beer.

I'm stoked because I finally have the UPS tracking number for my Koni coilovers and an appointment at Ef1 Motorsports to have them installed next Friday. Can't wait!!!

Cheers!

Old 06-08-2007, 10:20 PM
2nd Gear

I just can't wait to hike Half Dome. Once the day is set I'm gonna start running a few miles everday. I have a feeling I'm gonna have to drag most of you up the rest of the way

Old 06-08-2007, 11:33 PM

Maybe not. I started a 12 week, "biggest loser" challenge, and I'm running about 4-5 miles a few times a week. Not too shabby for the "big" chef, huh?

Cheers!

Old 06-09-2007, 03:48 AM
SoCal Crew Member

Richard, i nominate you to carry all our gear u half dome, the rest of us will just leisurely hike up there.

I say we camp outside theYosemite regionduring the month of August, it's probably gonna be an easy 15 drive from the campsite to the Yosemite Valley.

so what would it be? Thur Aug 2nd? or Thur Aug 16? do you guys wanna do a thur-Sat? or Friday to Sunday?- or Thur to Sunday? pls let me know so i can book these sites.

Old 06-09-2007, 03:50 AM
Administrator

chef i say you should swim its one of the best forms of exercise out there, i used to swim and it helped me tone myself back in the day

or you should do some boxing type stuff like buy a heavy bag and start pounding, its a good way to build strength, burn fat and calieries and increase stamina

and for the trip i dono cause i miught have school and im not a fan of camping really

Old 06-09-2007, 07:44 PM
SoCal Crew Member

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress

and for the trip i dono cause i miught have school and im not a fan of camping really
is it the Bears that scare you? they have toilets and showers there......... so it'a nothing too different from home........ except you'll be sleeping in a tent, that's all.

I went to the Beach today for a picnic, and i saw like 10 PT Cruisers roll into the parking lot. after the picnic, i drove through the parking lot, and there it was,a PT Cruiser GTG, roughly about 20 of them, most of them have exterior modifications (mostly custom paint jobs), all had USA Flags stuck in their windows, and all were roughly in their mid 40's. pretty cool though.

Old 06-10-2007, 03:27 PM
SoCal Crew Member

ill try to make this one, sounds fun... camping rules

Old 06-11-2007, 03:43 AM

I went to the Beach today for a picnic, and i saw like 10 PT Cruisers roll into the parking lot. after the picnic, i drove through the parking lot, and there it was,a PT Cruiser GTG, roughly about 20 of them, most of them have exterior modifications (mostly custom paint jobs), all had USA Flags stuck in their windows, and all were roughly in their mid 40's. pretty cool though.
i wishour gtg crewshowed up

Quick Reply: Audiforums Yosemite Camping Trip