West AK, CA, NV, OR, UT, HI, WA, ID

Anybody near Redding????

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2007, 05:39 PM
1st Gear
Default Anybody near Redding????

So I'm moving up to Redding around April this year... just wondering if there is anybody on here way up North... just looking for somebody that I could hang out with, talk about mods, work on thecars...

Old 02-02-2007, 10:39 PM
Default RE: Anybody near Redding????

Just make sure your air conditioner works. It gets damn HOT up there! I used the live in the Northern valley area for 4 years. What brings you to the depths of hell?

Old 02-04-2007, 04:18 AM

I actually just moved up here, would be nice to see more audis up here!....and yes the summer can/and may kill you, but it is currently 45 outside, and not even an inch of rain so far this month! I am stuck at shasta college for the next year or so, where are you moving up from?...I just moved up from playa del rey (L.A.)....

Old 02-16-2007, 02:11 PM
1st Gear

Yeah I know all about the heat... but I've been living in the Northern Valley for quite a while now (6 years in Chico, 2 years in Stockton) so I should be able to handle it.
I'm moving up from Stockton for work... I work for PB as a Civil Engineer.

ORIGINAL: qUaTtRoA4

I actually just moved up here, would be nice to see more audis up here!....and yes the summer can/and may kill you, but it is currently 45 outside, and not even an inch of rain so far this month! I am stuck at shasta college for the next year or so, where are you moving up from?...I just moved up from playa del rey (L.A.)....

Old 02-17-2007, 05:54 AM

nice, yeah, I have yet to re-employ myself up here, I am mainly stuck in school...besides that I would say in the last two months I have seen a total of maybe ten audis at max....but there is a good shop and a decent tuner....well, enjoy stockton as much as possible!...it's not all that exciting up here, but I have found a couple interesting canyons around...and really nice people (compared to LA)...

Old 05-16-2007, 04:36 PM
1st Gear

So I'll officially be living up in Redding after this weekend. I've been up there for the past three weekends in a row looking for apartments and what not... and I'm with ya, I've probably only seen 2 or 3 Audis.

What shop / tuner are you talking about? I found a shop called O2 Motorsports, is that them? If so that'd be great because they're right around the corner from my apt. Do you know what products they are dealers for? APR, GIAC, REVO.....

Anyway, when I'm settled in up there we'll have to get together for some drives around the area. What mods do you have on your car? I'm running APR Stage 1 right now with plans to go to 1+ ASAP. Would you be into some diy moddin??

ORIGINAL: qUaTtRoA4

nice, yeah, I have yet to re-employ myself up here, I am mainly stuck in school...besides that I would say in the last two months I have seen a total of maybe ten audis at max....but there is a good shop and a decent tuner....well, enjoy stockton as much as possible!...it's not all that exciting up here, but I have found a couple interesting canyons around...and really nice people (compared to LA)...

Old 05-16-2007, 06:27 PM

Hey guys, I lived in that area for 5 years. I played ball down at chico, but in Davis they have a very highly regarded shop called 2bennett. APR and they are an actual race shop. Great rates too.

Old 05-17-2007, 11:48 AM
1st Gear

2Bennett is where I took my car for APR Stage 1 and if there isn't a shop closer to Redding (I don't know of one as of now) I will be going back to 2Bennett for Stage 1+. I just wish there was something closer since Davis is about 3 hours from Redding.

ORIGINAL: Mac_17

Hey guys, I lived in that area for 5 years. I played ball down at chico, but in Davis they have a very highly regarded shop called 2bennett. APR and they are an actual race shop. Great rates too.

Old 05-18-2007, 04:03 AM

There's nothing closer....

Old 05-29-2007, 05:57 PM
1st Gear

bump... does anybody know about O2 Motorsports?? I'm pretty sure they're a new shop in the area, just wondering if anybody has experience with them.