Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

b6-S4 vs. Porsche GT2 (pics. included)

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 09:20 PM
SoCal Crew Member
Default RE: b6-S4 vs. Porsche GT2 (pics. included)

Porsche 911 is built on race-proven architecture with a 3.6-liter six-cylinder engine mounted in the rear. Upgraded and enlarged last year, Porsche's normally aspirated boxer engine, which comes on all Carrera and Targa models, delivers 315 horsepower. Porsche strengthened the body structure last year and revised the front styling to make the 911 models look more like the 911 Turbo, less like the mid-engine Boxster. About the only change for 2003 was the installation of a new digital AM/FM in-dash CD stereo.

315 vs. 350...... gonna be close.

i never said i'd stomp on a 911 so i don't really know where all you defence is comming from...

Old 09-06-2007, 09:01 AM
3rd Gear

nice kill. Yeah, the effects are a little off but it still looks like a sweet car. If he took that to a porsche show, they would prob tear him a new bumhole for doing that to it. GT2's are unreal fast, if he stomped on it, it should have smoked you like a crack pipe! haha

Old 09-06-2007, 12:28 PM
1st Gear

Porches are overrated, while our sexy *** S4's are underrated you would have probablly been about even, anyway nice pics, now i can tell some of the not so smart people that an S4 can keep up with a GT2 and say that i got pics too lol.. that would be the day

Old 09-06-2007, 03:46 PM
1st Gear

i honestly believe nothin beats a fast 4 door!

Old 09-06-2007, 03:49 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: JETSPEED333

Porsche 911 is built on race-proven architecture with a 3.6-liter six-cylinder engine mounted in the rear. Upgraded and enlarged last year, Porsche's normally aspirated boxer engine, which comes on all Carrera and Targa models, delivers 315 horsepower. Porsche strengthened the body structure last year and revised the front styling to make the 911 models look more like the 911 Turbo, less like the mid-engine Boxster. About the only change for 2003 was the installation of a new digital AM/FM in-dash CD stereo.

315 vs. 350...... gonna be close.

i never said i'd stomp on a 911 so i don't really know where all you defence is comming from...

I wasn't trying to be defensive or anything. And to your credit, I forgot your car isn't stock. So it could very well be close race. I was just trying to let it be known that even the regular 911's are still quick cars.

Old 09-11-2007, 03:47 PM
1st Gear

You can also tell if they have sunroofs or a backseat. Real GT2s do not have any of the two. My friend had a modded GT2. Back during when they had the crystal cove carshow, we raced that thing with a few other cars. Took it to 170mph on the freeway.

O yeah we got caught by cops too after that.

Old 09-11-2007, 09:27 PM
SoCal Crew Member

lol.... wow 170... havn't gone that fast in a car yet..... took my bike to 170 once.....

Old 09-12-2007, 06:38 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: vnv727

Caught?!? What where the cops driving[8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D]
He's in SoCal. That means the highway patrol there have that bad *** black and white color scheme. That adds 200hp right there. Plus they take the hub caps off for major unsprung, rotating wieght reduction. Add those to the fact that in has the "police interceptor" badge on the rear and you have a 200mph Crown Vic easy! [8D]

Old 09-12-2007, 10:38 PM
1st Gear

Well we were just cruising. I was in a GT2, my dad in a Carrera GT, my friend in a Lambo and my other friend in a BMW.
We were just cruising and my dad took off. We jammed on it and before we knew it, we hit 170. My friend has a picture of the reading after we got home on the indash display of fastest speed and stuff. The way we got caught was, after we passed my friend's lambo and slowed down, he passed us again. The BMW was way far off. But as the BMW got closer, he suddenly slowed down. Right when that happened, a red and blue blur was behing him. We thought we were screwed. He passes us and goes from my dad and my friend instead in the front. They slow down and pull over, me and my friend in the BMW fly past him and hit the off ramp. The cop saw us but he didnt care because he already got 2 of the cars.
Ended up telling them that he could crush their cars and such. My mom got pisse because my friend and my dad were arguing and talking **** to the cop in his face. Ended up just getting a court date for the time being. Funny thing was, we were waiting in a parking lot and the cop was about 2 stores down in the other parking lot doing his report and he dad does a burn out right in front of him and takes off home.
In the end, they both got long community service which they completed at a boy scouts camp so it wasnt bad for them.
Sorry to jack your thread though, but I didnt want inaccurate speculation of the event.

Old 09-13-2007, 02:52 PM
SoCal Crew Member

inaccurate?....

how can you argue with a cop after doing 170mph on the freeway?

Quick Reply: b6-S4 vs. Porsche GT2 (pics. included)