Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

b6 1.8t vs. scion tc

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2007, 06:29 PM
2nd Gear
Default b6 1.8t vs. scion tc

Ok, i see this kid every day on the way to work and he drives like a complete @#$hole. However last week i saw him when i was on my way to work and he cut off my girlfriend who was two cars in front of me.I figured that's it, I'm gonna teach this kid a lesson. My girlfriend knew exactly what was about to go down so she gracefully moved out of the way. i proceeded to punch it. Keep in mind he is already 5 or 6 lengths in front of me and we are on a curvy windy road. He hears me coming and you can see his car pick up more spped than he already has. It was already too late. I was deep into the turbo and that little punk was gone. i cut his a#$ of so close it looked like you could have slid a credit card between us. He was pissed and get this. At the next light the dude wants to try his luck for a second time, up hill. Again i hit the gas and beat the crap out of him. I slowed down to give him the look to let him know he had been beat and he smiled like he had won. I don't get this kid. He hit some kind of button and it sounded like he blew something up cause all i heard was a huge backfire about 4 times and watched as he turned off the road. I think he messed something up but one day he might be able to catch up with me because everyday i see his daddy puts some new toys on his car. He has alot more money to spend before that happens though!

Old 05-22-2007, 06:40 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: b6 1.8t vs. scion tc

goddamn scions. when will they learn

Old 05-22-2007, 06:42 PM
2nd Gear

Tell me about it. The worst part of it is, kids by these things and for a few bucks, hook them up. Now they think they can race and we all know that is definatly not the fact.

Old 05-22-2007, 07:13 PM
2nd Gear

Nice kill, man. He totally deserved it. But yeah, I get such a kick out of all the guys around here who buy Scions and think they are really something. I mean, they look decent, but they are slow as *****. Those things are absolutely anemic. Even w/ the TRD Supercharger kits, they run like mid 15's hahaha.[8D]

Old 05-22-2007, 07:21 PM
2nd Gear

I forgot to tell you guys the best part. His girl was in the car while i spanked the crap out of him. I'd be willing to bet he was talking all kinds of s#$% after that. "Oh i could have beat him but my foot slipped" or "it's too hot out and my car doesn't do good in the heat" some b.s. It was twice as fun killing him after i saw that!

Old 05-22-2007, 08:29 PM
2nd Gear

It always is, lol. Nothing is better than beating some guy who has his chick in the car w/ him.

Old 05-22-2007, 09:21 PM
4th Gear

Haha, sweet deal man. Taught him a lesson[8D]

Old 05-23-2007, 02:16 PM
1st Gear

great kill, i've had a similar experince, i took out a guy with an integra, by like 8 cars. he had his lady with him and when i pulled up to him he said "you only beat me because you have a S4" haha. great kill man

Old 05-23-2007, 04:05 PM
2nd Gear

I think i read your post. he drove away before you had a chance tp tell him it was an a4, right! that's funny. some people just can't stand to be taught a lesson. they think that they are the fastest cars on the road but then they find out they are wrong. just cause you have the power doesn't mean you always have to use it, but some guys just need a good beating once in a while. my mechanic once told me something that really stuck in my head. "there will always be a car faster than yours out there, no matter how much money, time and effort you put into your car". then i got pissed and walked away cause i knew he was right!

Old 05-23-2007, 05:30 PM
1st Gear

lol, thats true.

Quick Reply: b6 1.8t vs. scion tc