Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

2K S4 vs. 4.0l Jeep

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 01:25 PM
Tech Slut

Wow... I dont care what you do for work or how smart you think you are. It doesnt matter what kind of car you have or have had. And the fact that you have been driving for 15 years means jacksh1t. There are plenty of horrible drivers that have been driving alot longer than you buddy.
Shutting off the engine directly after even normal driving can and has been the cause of many cracked manifolds and turbos, as well as cooking oil that is stopped in the turbo centerblock, and subjected to serious heat. Suprised a socalled machinist would think otherwise.
Then we get to the fact that you are racing a damn jeep cherokee... Are you serious? Why would anyone even care... obv an s4 would beat it... and by the way, you dont even drive a fast car... its nice, yes, but not some racecar...
Plus you drive like an @$$hole and your suspension will not hold up for very long. Id hate to find your "ONE OWNER- well maintained S4 for sale" in the classifieds sometime.

Old 10-28-2008, 04:21 PM

Ha, grats beating a cherokee. I destroyed one in my mad VTACK powered prelude, so major props. lol

Old 10-28-2008, 10:06 PM
1st Gear

DAMN that Jeep gave you a run for your money.....whats next? your friends mini Van???

Last edited by audikiller09; 10-28-2008 at 10:12 PM.
Old 11-05-2008, 01:26 AM
1st Gear

Honestly I'm 17 and I have more common sense then to speed like that on a residential road. When I drive to school, the most I'll ever go is 10 - 15mph above the speed limit as and faster and I'm asking for trouble. I know that I could go faster than that but there is so much **** that can happen that I don't risk it. In addition the roads have a few houses here and there but not as many as the road you are driving down.

Personally I think you are a complete idiot. Driving like that on a residential road is stupid. And what were you trying to prove? That you could beat a Jeep?. You could have found plenty of other roads that would have been a lot safer to drag on. I'm not condoning drag racing but there are roads that are completely deserted, this not being one of them.

I just watched more of the video and realized that you almost got into 2 accidents. I don't care how long you have been driving at the first stop sign there was a truck coming from the right which you easily could have nailed as you were well past the stop sign. Then on the second right hand turn you definitely veered out of your lane quite a bit and if that white car had been closer you would have hit him.

I know I can't tell you not to race on a residential road but don't gloat about it. I know you are going to come and say something smart but you can't argue that you weren't driving completely recklessly.

Edit: I re-read your other race and I can enjoy that type of story as you quit and let the 350 keep on going. However in this one you already won and kept on driving just like the 350 did in your other story.

Last edited by Stone825; 11-05-2008 at 01:36 AM.