Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

2K S4 vs. 4.0l Jeep

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 09:11 PM
1st Gear

yea dude don't say we don't know you then act like you know us... i do like this forum alot and i do frequent it often. don't go off on us your the one that does the stupid **** and brags about it... just post your stupid life somewhere else

Old 09-09-2008, 10:11 PM
1st Gear

want some cheese with that wine? like I said, dont look for **** you dont like...move on dweller.

Old 09-10-2008, 12:14 AM

Originally Posted by DraxeofDclan
want some cheese with that wine? like I said, dont look for **** you dont like...move on dweller.
dude for real you're way out of line. It's inconsiderate fools like you that kill people because you drive like a moron. First you said you were driving for 20 years, then said 15.. so which is it? Honestly no one here seems impressed by you putting your life in danger, your friend driving a jeep and everyone on that road. Not to mention you almost rear ended him in the beginning at the stop sign, and blew another stop sign towards the end.

What makes you look even more dumb is its a jeep. Honestly what was the point of this? You look like a grimeball and you obviously have the mentality of one. Coming on here and telling people you're smarter than they are just makes you look like such a dumbass. But hey good job you're a tool

Old 09-10-2008, 12:28 AM
1st Gear

awww someones gettin pissy, got proven wrong, ik it sucks man but guess what! its life!!! just stop posting your stupid movies of you plyin down the interstate weaving in and out of cars, and tellin lies that you went 160 in a stage1 car when everyone knows they are limited from the factory to 155.... just stop posting your videos and you wouldn't get flamed.
If you wanna go fast go to a track like someone previously posted, so much safer and there is only one other person on the track you may hurt..

and if you wanna have something to show off go stage 3 and show us one of your launches then we may be impressed... but until then we aren't

thanks and have a nice day

Old 09-10-2008, 12:31 AM
1st Gear

Cool! more people that think they know everything from the perspective of the camera. Glad I could make you click numerous times to find something you knew would offend you. Oh and thanks for the reference to Maynard. Dont forget to pick up your bible on the way out.

Old 09-10-2008, 12:34 AM

You can do better than that, come on....Im trying to get my post count up. In my more than 15 years of driving I never caused harm. Try not looking into things you have problems with.
hmmm...you are immature...and just becasue you have 15 yrs of experience driving doesn't mean you can put other peoples lives in danger with your stupidity...so grow up will you

Old 09-10-2008, 08:12 PM
1st Gear

WOW it seems like i started one hell lof a bashing post lol.. i wonder if this still would of went the same way if i never posted in the beginning. nevertheless o well is fun to read

Old 09-10-2008, 10:05 PM

dude how bout everyones shuts the hell up starting a fight and bitchin is the lamest thing if u were face to face its another story but this is a forum everyone chill haha

Old 09-11-2008, 09:03 AM
Talking

Originally Posted by betes
dude how bout everyones shuts the hell up starting a fight and bitchin is the lamest thing if u were face to face its another story but this is a forum everyone chill haha
haha true true...

Old 09-13-2008, 01:46 PM
1st Gear

A coouple of points here:

* You shouldnt be driving like that on a residential zone which is probably a 25 mph zone. If i were patrolling that place, i would have booked you into hell. no questions asked. and for those flashing PBA cards at me, i throw that **** back to the speeder's faces. I dont give a **** about PBA cards. I dont care if your the nephew or a son of some police captain or military. Fact is, you broke the law and you will get the punishment you deserve.

* Jeep owners are a disillusioned breed (especially owners of Wranglers). they think that their machines are the fastest most powerful vehicles on the road.

* Nice job pulling into your office's parking lot. You might consider going off road in your S4 as well. Nothing funnier seeing a low slung (stock s4 height) car bouncing up and down the ramp up. It just seems so amateur, so uncontrolled. I pull into my driveway's ramp, I slow to a stop and carefully creep up the ramp. Not like just what you did. You dont see F1 or DTM drivers bouncing up and down while pulling in for a pitstop.

Last edited by TiredOldMan; 09-13-2008 at 01:48 PM.

Quick Reply: 2K S4 vs. 4.0l Jeep