South AR, LA, MS, KY, TN, AL, GA, FL, NC, SC, WV

Tein Spring Install Help in MD\VA\DC

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2007, 04:13 PM
1st Gear
Default Tein Spring Install Help in MD\VA\DC

First I would like to say Hello to all my fellow Audi owners in the MD,DC,VA area as I am new the the forums!! I just recently bought a 2003 Audi A4 1.8T, non-Quattro unfortunately!I recentlybought a set of S-Tech Tein springs that I will be installing over my non-sport suspfor now and will add aftermarket in a few months as I know the stockers wont last under a 2.32" front drop and 2.65" rear drop. I am either looking for assistance with installing or some guidance/wisdom I should be on the look out for during the install. I have a friend that has a spring compressor but thats where I'm at now. Will rent the needed tools from Autozone to complete the job if need be. Just need someone with the know how to make sure I don't [sm=smiley35.gif]something up and mess my car up.

Would be nice if there were a few other members that have parts that need to be installed and we could all have a install day. I know I would love to learn more about my car and looking at other mods being performed/already done will help alot with where I want to go with my car. I live in Upper Marlboro, MD few miles from FedEx Field and willing to travel up to 40 miles in any direction!

Come on I know there are others out there that want to get together! Dont be shy speak up!![sm=gears.gif]

Old 01-14-2007, 09:53 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Tein Spring Install Help in MD\VA\DC

Okay atleast does anyone in the area have a spring compressor that I could use to remove the srpings from the front struts?I feel confident enough to be able to remove and install the springs. Let me know! I can meet up with someone in the area within 20 miles that can help me remove the springs. Thanks

Old 01-15-2007, 12:02 AM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: Tein Spring Install Help in MD\VA\DC

you're gonna wanna PM rayveedub. He's up just a hair north of B'mo. But, I believe he's got a spring compressor. I'm sure he'd be able to offer you some do's and don'ts, too