South AR, LA, MS, KY, TN, AL, GA, FL, NC, SC, WV

reliable repair in tampa?

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2006, 10:40 PM
1st Gear
Default reliable repair in tampa?

I had my baby for about a month, 58k miles on it, i decieded to get its 60k tune up, theres not to many audi repair shops in my neck off the woods so i went to "Reeves audi dealership" (I DO NOT RECOMMEND THEM FOR ANYTHING) b4 going there she was working fine, like i said i had been driving it about a month in the summer, once there at dealership i was informed that i needed back-brakes,and cylinoids and a couple of other minor things, two days later they called to say they were getting codes that my a/c wasnt working, (IT was working just fine b4), (they had my car for five days to do a 60k mile tune up--bulls**t never heard of such a thing). About a month later, my radiater lost all of it fuild, a plastic intake for my radiator blew, it look like a screw driver inflicted it. two weeks after intial 60k tune up i was getting a check engine lite, which they said may go away or get worse, they said it was a gear timing problem or something close to that, i waited it out, after about 600 miles it stopped coming on. cars been running great, until other day when i had my prob with pass rear window not wanting to go up hopefully this wont turn into a really big deal. [sm=bicker.gif]I guess my point is dont go to "Reeves dealership" they are cheats and scam artist's[:@]

Old 08-23-2006, 04:58 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: reliable repair in tampa?

Next time you get a "check engine light" find a local Audi S4 enthusiast and have him hook up his laptop and VAG it to see what code you are throwing, instead of taking it to the "stealership" . 9 times out of 10 a "CEL" is emissions related and/or has something to do with your O2 sensors. In regards to your back window, probably the regulator and will run you about $489 at the dealership, if you're handy buy the parts and DIY.

Old 08-23-2006, 05:05 PM
Default RE: reliable repair in Tampa?

for the fist part I think you learned something and wont take it back there, the window issue remove the door card and at least you can see where the problem is, if the switch clicks then its stuck so help it to move then oil it

Old 08-28-2006, 05:23 PM
4th Gear