South AR, LA, MS, KY, TN, AL, GA, FL, NC, SC, WV

Orlando Area: Need some help!

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2006, 05:02 AM
1st Gear
Default Orlando Area: Need some help!

Please see my post:

https://www.audiforums.com/m_392062/tm.htm

I'd really be grateful if someone in the area would be willing to stop by and help me solve this problem or if someone could recommend a good (and relatively inexpensive!) mechanic who I can take the car to.

Someone in a previous post recommended Hans in altamonte springs, but that was a year old post. Any comments or other alternatives?

Also, I'd like to get involved with local Audi owners, I don't know much about auto repair but I'm handy with tools and willing to learn. If someone has any projects that they need some help on, I'd like to help. (Or if someone would like to help/guide me though repairing my own car!)

Get in touch with me guys, I'm in the UCF Area. I see lots of nice looking A4's cruising along. Where art thou?

Please somebody come around and help me figure out what to do with my current problem, it'd be great if somebody could bring a VAG!

txs.

Old 11-17-2006, 05:23 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Orlando Area: Need some help!

oh and I'll provide pizza!

Old 11-20-2006, 03:10 PM
Default RE: Orlando Area: Need some help!

I live in the UCF area also (alafaya & colonial-ish). Im not really good at repairs tho. Did you get the issue resolved? I have an 2000 A6 and recently have the timing/tensioner, water pump, filters etc. service and it cost a pretty penny. I got it done before mine stopped. I hope everything is ok. Where'd you go to get it done? I dont have a VAG tho, but I met someone who will might be able to help out with that.