South AR, LA, MS, KY, TN, AL, GA, FL, NC, SC, WV

New Audi Dealer in Atlanta

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 09:39 PM
1st Gear
Default New Audi Dealer in Atlanta

Rick Case Audi on Satelitte in Lawrenceville opened about a month ago (so I am told)

I took my 02' A6 in for various items to be fixed (CEL was on, new spark plugs, oil change, etc......) and am very pleasantly pleased with the overall experience.
When I bought this car 6 months ago I bought one of those aftermarket warranties (which I have never done before) I questioned how good the warranty would be but once I dropped the car off at Rick Case Audi, John Bass, their service manager took charge and worked with the warranty company to get them to cover everything they could. I was really impressed!

During the 5 days my car was there (including a weekend) they gave me a brand new A4 (mind you I didn't buy my car from them) I picked up my A6 tonight and was headed home. Less than 4 miles from my house ( I live in Cumming) the car started sputtering really bad and had no power. All I could think about was the timing belt, which I have yet to replace. I called John Bass, service manager on his cell and within 15 minutes both John and another service manager/consultant were on their way from Lawrenceville to me with a VAGCOM and two Audi's (in case they needed to give me a demo car)
Turns out one of the Coilpacks (#4) bit the dust on the way home. I was blown away the service guys drove nearly an hour up to me when they could have easily just called a tow truck from the comfort of their office and had the car brought to them. Long story short, they left me with a new S6 and are coordinating getting my car back to their shop. Get this, when the guys got out their cars they gave me a bottle of WATER too! Needless to say I am just blown away at their level of service and thoughtfullness.

Anyone needing service done I'd highly recommend these guys, they are just fantastic, and their shop rates are still reasonable since they are new.

Old 10-11-2007, 12:08 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: New Audi Dealer in Atlanta

What are their shop rates.. I dont have warranty.. and it would be cool if I was still able to get a car to drive while they repair my car problems.

Old 10-12-2007, 08:25 PM
2nd Gear

Thanks for the review, sounds like a great dealer. You may want to write this up in the Dealership subforum too, for posterity.

Old 10-27-2007, 04:40 PM
1st Gear

Thank you for the comment Jeff. We are glad to help.

John Bass Service Consultant
Rudy Miranda Service Consultant
Jerry Rinehart Service Manager

ORIGINAL: jrandol

Rick Case Audi on Satelitte in Lawrenceville opened about a month ago (so I am told)

I took my 02' A6 in for various items to be fixed (CEL was on, new spark plugs, oil change, etc......) and am very pleasantly pleased with the overall experience.
When I bought this car 6 months ago I bought one of those aftermarket warranties (which I have never done before) I questioned how good the warranty would be but once I dropped the car off at Rick Case Audi, John Bass, their service manager took charge and worked with the warranty company to get them to cover everything they could. I was really impressed!

During the 5 days my car was there (including a weekend) they gave me a brand new A4 (mind you I didn't buy my car from them) I picked up my A6 tonight and was headed home. Less than 4 miles from my house ( I live in Cumming) the car started sputtering really bad and had no power. All I could think about was the timing belt, which I have yet to replace. I called John Bass, service manager on his cell and within 15 minutes both John and another service manager/consultant were on their way from Lawrenceville to me with a VAGCOM and two Audi's (in case they needed to give me a demo car)
Turns out one of the Coilpacks (#4) bit the dust on the way home. I was blown away the service guys drove nearly an hour up to me when they could have easily just called a tow truck from the comfort of their office and had the car brought to them. Long story short, they left me with a new S6 and are coordinating getting my car back to their shop. Get this, when the guys got out their cars they gave me a bottle of WATER too! Needless to say I am just blown away at their level of service and thoughtfullness.

Anyone needing service done I'd highly recommend these guys, they are just fantastic, and their shop rates are still reasonable since they are new.