South AR, LA, MS, KY, TN, AL, GA, FL, NC, SC, WV

Cleaning out Garage Sale- Selling my Car (MD)

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2008, 12:13 PM
1st Gear
Default Cleaning out Garage Sale- Selling my Car (MD)

Hey guys, well i got a new car, so the a4 will be up for sale shortly. i cleaned out the garage this weekend, and have some parts for sale. located in Baltimore, MD.

Used two times, received it at christmas, now selling the car. in brand new condition. same as pictured below, with the audi logo in the upper right corner.

$30 Shipped

4- 16" swinglines. have pirelli tires, 205/55-16, about 65% tread left. all four wheels are in good shape with minor curbage/damage/scuffs.
MAKE OFFER

98.5, stubby mirror housing w/o mirror, laser red. purchased chrome ones for the car, these were the originals. has big size driver side, and small, stubby passenger side.
MAKE OFFER

OEM B5 grill. came on the car originally, has a small crack in the upper left corner (see picture).
MAKE OFFER

Prostart Starter. Prostart #12178. I purchased it from pep-boys, when i first got the car. brand new, never used. i ordered it for a 98.5 2.8 quattro 5spd. dont know whether it fits or not, never attempted it.
$50

Pre-Facelift headlights. original to the car, about 110K miles on them. worked perfect when i took them out, for two-peice HID projectors. have all parts, wires, harness, etc...
MAKE OFFER

PBR Deluxe Plus Organic performance pads, rear, not sure fitment, but works with my 98.5 2.8 quattro. they are brand new, still wrapped.
$30

OEM, Front Crankshaft, Oil Pump Seal. Brand New. Part # 034-115-147A. had an extra after i resealed/refreshed my engine.
FREE, TAKE IT OFF MY HANDS

6 input shaft seals. the seal where the axles go into the diff and tranny. they are all brand new, never got around to installing them.
MUST TAKE ALL 6 for $10

Thule fit kit for B5 Audi. these are the arms that attached the roof rack to the car. they are used for about four months.
$40

Old 05-23-2008, 04:02 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Cleaning out Garage Sale- Selling my Car (MD)

Any idea on the offset of the wheels? Pics?

Old 05-24-2008, 11:58 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Cleaning out Garage Sale- Selling my Car (MD)

not really, they are factory wheels that come with the sport package. im sure that if you do a search or post up a question, the answer would prob come up quickly. sorry, i dont know off hand.