Sights N Sounds Upload and Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Audis, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

world fastest 1.8t

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2008, 10:36 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: world fastest 1.8t

any power numbers for that car?

Old 02-03-2008, 10:39 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: A4speed

hey sean, long time no see here on the forums, how have things been for ya?
been really good, thanks, Dave. i've just been SUPER busy up at work and with life. the internet doesn't get too much attention these days. this winter is ridiculous. i got my car stuck today in the damn snowbasin parking lot... 4 inches of ground clearance and over 2 feet of snow on the parking lot equals Audi don't go no where [:@]

how things going with you? car getting more mods?

Old 02-03-2008, 10:45 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: jonus079

any power numbers for that car?
not for that car specifically. but here's the vid of it

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7UNZOGGLT...arch=waterfest

btw, if you want to know about BIG 1.8t power, over in norway they have a couple 1.8ts with over 900hp to the wheels.. borg warner turbo's the size of truck tires

Old 02-03-2008, 10:49 PM

ORIGINAL: sean1.8t

ORIGINAL: A4speed

hey sean, long time no see here on the forums, how have things been for ya?
been really good, thanks, Dave. i've just been SUPER busy up at work and with life. the internet doesn't get too much attention these days. this winter is ridiculous. i got my car stuck today in the damn snowbasin parking lot... 4 inches of ground clearance and over 2 feet of snow on the parking lot equals Audi don't go no where [:@]

how things going with you? car getting more mods?
that sucks that your car got stuck, ive gone boarding at Brighton a couple times. I should go boarding more often.

i decided i couldn't throw down $5k for the kit, it would require me to get a full time job again. so I've used my sales money to pay off all my debt while going to school and not working. plus im going on a cruise to the cayman islands in a couple weeks so im going to have a blast. i know.... im lame for not doing the BT upgrade

but after selling this next summer, i will have no debt to pay off and will be all about the huge upgrade. I'm full time in the automotive technology department at UVSC so I will be a tech in a year and a half. It's going to be awesome!

Old 02-03-2008, 10:54 PM
Tech Slut

i bet that corrado would do better under different conditions... waterfest is always hot as hell or raining... no in between... all the turbo cars run way slower than normal there... you see people with ice bags on their intercoolers in the pits.

Old 02-03-2008, 11:10 PM
I'm make believe

ORIGINAL: FasterA4ThanUrs

i bet that corrado would do better under different conditions... waterfest is always hot as hell or raining... no in between... all the turbo cars run way slower than normal there... you see people with ice bags on their intercoolers in the pits.
not to mention they dont maintain the strip for Vw's like they would for other brands.

Old 02-03-2008, 11:15 PM

congrats on you 11k post you post *****![8D]

Old 02-03-2008, 11:20 PM
I'm make believe

time for a new sn i guess

Old 02-03-2008, 11:21 PM

no way, you still got 2 more people to pass

Old 02-03-2008, 11:26 PM
4th Gear

What is the point of calling Cincy a post *****? He literally earned every single post and has helped this community more than any member since I've been here. And he hates being called it because he doesn't post to get high numbers, or for attention. He posts because hes smart and knows his sh*t.

Keep the sn cincy, youre a legend in my book and you have helped and corrected me many times.

Quick Reply: world fastest 1.8t