Sights N Sounds Upload and Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Audis, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

This Is what I do to the rentals when I dont Have the RS4 lol

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 04:01 PM
Default This Is what I do to the rentals when I dont Have the RS4 lol

This was a Mazada 6 and let me tell you I have put Japaneese Engineering testing to its limits not only with this car.
I Rally jumped a rail road track, that had about 4 degree dip in the cement before the Railroad track, and No Joke I got about 5 Feet of Air I landed that thing on an ENDO lol
I Hit the tracks @ about 80
Damage List:
It was Insane We poped the Hood and My friend asked my the motor looked tilted to the left more than the right lol. So I started to look for the reason, it was because I Cracked the Motor Mount In half haha. The CVC joints were completley gone But no bull I was still able to drive car back to rental but I cant say which rental place but lets just say its a very big one.

So the guy asks me What the Hell happened. And I pulled Jack *** on him, I said there were some man holes in a street in downtown I drove over one and herd some noises after that.

I will be posting an even better and much longer one with a V6 Mustang and We Spray about a 400 Shot into the Motor I should have it up by tommorow http://www.race2ube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=1d157d9673ecb926af5a

Old 03-10-2008, 07:26 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: This Is what I do to the rentals when I dont Have the RS4 lol

wtf is wrong with you you monkey.

think about it, are you the only one to ever drive that car?
No.
So why damage it, and lie about it, thus resulting in a potentially partial fixing of the damage.
So in the end someone else WILL rent that car because it would be a huge loss for the rental firm otherwise.
That poor person/family will potentially get in an accident with a pre-damaged/broken car and could risk serius injury or death from the worse crash-characteristics from your damage.
Also, that same person/family driving that car has now become a potential hazard to EVERYONE in the road including you.

take your idiot BS to an idiot BS forum please.

vote BAN

Old 03-11-2008, 04:15 PM

+1

Old 03-12-2008, 12:53 AM

ORIGINAL: Senater_Cache

wtf is wrong with you you monkey.

think about it, are you the only one to ever drive that car?
No.
So why damage it, and lie about it, thus resulting in a potentially partial fixing of the damage.
So in the end someone else WILL rent that car because it would be a huge loss for the rental firm otherwise.
That poor person/family will potentially get in an accident with a pre-damaged/broken car and could risk serius injury or death from the worse crash-characteristics from your damage.
Also, that same person/family driving that car has now become a potential hazard to EVERYONE in the road including you.

take your idiot BS to an idiot BS forum please.

vote BAN
And Now I uderstand why U drive a TT as in Bo oobs lol

Old 03-12-2008, 05:57 AM

ORIGINAL: SickRS4

This was a Mazada 6 and let me tell you I have put Japaneese Engineering testing to its limits not only with this car.
I Rally jumped a rail road track, that had about 4 degree dip in the cement before the Railroad track, and No Joke I got about 5 Feet of Air I landed that thing on an ENDO lol
Damage List:
It was Insane We poped the Hood and My friend asked my the motor looked tilted to the left more than the right lol. So I started to look for the reason, it was because I Cracked the Motor Mount In half haha. The CVC joints were completley gone But no bull I was still able to drive car back to rental but I cant say which rental place but lets just say its a very big one.

So the guy asks me What the Hell happened. And I pulled Jack *** on him, I said there were some man holes in a street in downtown I drove over one and herd some noises after that.

I will be posting an even better and much longer one with a V6 Mustang and We Spray about a 400 Shot into the Motor I should have it up by tommorow http://www.race2ube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=1d157d9673ecb926af5a
Wow, give this guy his RS4 back, and fast.

Old 03-12-2008, 07:45 PM
1st Gear

And Now I uderstand why U drive a TT as in Bo oobs lol
what?
Im sorry I dont wreck cars and have a cool RS4. where did I go wrong, laawd oh laawd!?
forget you kid.

Old 03-12-2008, 10:02 PM

+1000

Old 03-13-2008, 01:40 PM
1st Gear

Damage List:

Name:  stfu7.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  31.8 KB

Old 03-13-2008, 01:52 PM
4th Gear

^+1. What a numbskull. Darwin Awards are coming up soon.

Old 03-13-2008, 04:29 PM
Senior Administrator

DOT's putting up a special place JUST for folks like heem:
http://www.theonion.com/content/news...e_for_reckless

Quick Reply: This Is what I do to the rentals when I dont Have the RS4 lol