Sights N Sounds Upload and Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Audis, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

Late night run vs. a Eagle Talon (1st Gen)

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 09:53 PM
1st Gear
Default Late night run vs. a Eagle Talon (1st Gen)

As this Talon pulled up to me to match my cruizing speed and it was about 12midnight I noticed he had plenty of A-Pillar pod gauges lighting his cabin up like a Boeing 747, too bad he didnt have the speed of a 747.

http://my.videoegg.com/video/evpYrP

Old 03-27-2008, 11:20 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: Late night run vs. a Eagle Talon (1st Gen)

not that i condone street racing but ha, nice kill, and i love the end, typical flyby and keeps on going. do you know if it was turbo or the run of the mill POS.

Old 03-28-2008, 08:18 AM

hahahah. that was awesome. i kno alot of people around my way who only mess with DSM motors. they got some serious serious rides though. i heard those trannys are horrible.

Old 03-28-2008, 11:36 AM
SoCal Crew Member

nice nice

Old 03-28-2008, 11:37 AM
1st Gear

Ur correct..I dont condone street racing but it was midnight and there was no traffic for a good bit and I felt like playing...Im not sure if he had a turbo..I would guess not but he had those 747 pillar gauges....I guess the extra weight slowed him down and he lost.

Old 04-10-2008, 01:49 PM
1st Gear

didnt see any racing going on just you driving with gay music playin lol

Old 04-10-2008, 03:56 PM
1st Gear

sweet. i had a cobalt do this to me about a month ago, i was cruising home from work (around 1am) and this dude matches up my cruising speed (of about 65) and tries to take off without warning, and i kicked my third gear and left him like no ones business. he was persistent within the next couple of tries and slowly backed off. it was awesome.

Old 04-10-2008, 06:52 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: murdermakescents

sweet. i had a cobalt do this to me about a month ago, i was cruising home from work (around 1am) and this dude matches up my cruising speed (of about 65) and tries to take off without warning, and i kicked my third gear and left him like no ones business. he was persistent within the next couple of tries and slowly backed off. it was awesome.
yah so.............. i did it in a 4dr accord

Old 04-11-2008, 12:54 AM
1st Gear

Just to codone street racing .... j/king however I do like to have some fun out on the road, and I drive fast. I don't cut people off or drive out of control, but it is way fun to drive qucikly along with some other capable cars and like minded drivers as long as you are NOT over doing it. You have to know your limit, the cars limit and the conditions, and stay well below the "edge". Sure if someone else is way more serious of\r competative you end up loosing some races becuase you smartly don't push your car or the conditions to the limit. But having a sports sedan that is capable of handling some higher speeds is worth driving at those speeds.

Old 04-11-2008, 01:30 AM
1st Gear

I hear that...If the road is wide open and if someone want to play, I'm down with because I know my limits of me and my car. I had a quite a lead with a 4,300 lb car plus myself and passenger when I smoked that talon and decided to end the fun since I noticed taillights uphead.

So M and N...What does your car look like?

This mine....

[IMG]local://upfiles/51128/2FFEFFE5DF274678AAD832181B38BEB2.jpg[/IMG]

Quick Reply: Late night run vs. a Eagle Talon (1st Gen)