Sights N Sounds Upload and Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Audis, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

Good brand of CIGGS?

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2006, 09:15 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Good brand of CIGGS?

X2 on the Djarum Black but the Djarum Splash is real good to. If you wanna really get your *** kicked go get yourself a tin of peach Skoal

Old 10-24-2006, 02:01 AM

davidoff or mild seven are pretty good

Old 10-24-2006, 02:42 AM
3rd Gear

i think there are plenty of other good ways to relax rather than slowly killing yourself...

Old 10-24-2006, 03:05 AM
4th Gear

Alot of good brands. and vb05 yeah im killing myslef slowly but i dont always smoke. just every now and then, sometimes i eat, hang with friends, if i wasent abstinant i would be haveing alot of sex. but toherwise refer back to the smoking episode of south park.

Old 10-26-2006, 02:45 PM
1st Gear

i'd say definitely a blunt. Cigarettes kill your lungs and you only have 2 of them. A blunt kills neurons and you have millions. Other than that a scenic drive will deinitely soothe me. no radio, just me, my car and the open road.

Old 10-28-2006, 12:58 AM
5th Gear

actually a blunt is worse than a cig cuz of the dutch/philly/whatever you use. get urself a ROOR. they are amazing but to me nothin is better than kickin back with a blunt. no effort involved whatsoever. just kick back put on some sublime and relax. it may kill me faster but in the world were living in i probly have a better chance dying some other way

Old 10-28-2006, 01:34 AM
2nd Gear

Classic Marlboro Red 100's. All I ever smoke other than the occasional cigar. Got all the punch you need, and with 100's you can smoke as much as a regular cig and still pay the same price, but has that extra little bit for the most stressful of moments. As far as running out, now that I've settled on a brand, I buy cartons. I've got one for each car depending on what I drive. In 4 months, I have 4 out of 20 packs left. I'm gonna buy a few cartons tomorrow because of the stupid $2.60 tax increase measure on all tobacco products sold in CA. Just in case.

If it passes, I'll either quit or buy out of state.

As far as killing/cancer goes, I went from chewing tobacco to cigs, so I'd say I'm doing myself a favor, though I still take a pinch every once in a while whenever my jaw feels a little sore.

Old 10-28-2006, 03:08 AM
Site Moderator/Ninja

ORIGINAL: Specialized

X2 on the Djarum Black but the Djarum Splash is real good to. If you wanna really get your *** kicked go get yourself a tin of peach Skoal
nice.. thats 3 on the Blacks... they are really relaxing...
but take forever to smoke...

my official vote:

NEWPORTS

Old 10-28-2006, 03:49 AM
5th Gear

after that whole fiberglass thing and seeing 2 of my buddies hack up pieces of who knows wut and blood i'll pass on newports

and marlboro red 100's got a nickname where im from. widowmakers

Old 10-28-2006, 04:51 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: Zrowcool

i'd say definitely a blunt. Cigarettes kill your lungs and you only have 2 of them. A blunt kills neurons and you have millions. Other than that a scenic drive will deinitely soothe me. no radio, just me, my car and the open road.
I wish i could do that, but due to numerous head injuries ive actually lost points on an IQ test, and as for lung, welllllll, we all gotta go sooner or later. As for my car, i dont have one because it got wrecked, and my dad wont let me get an older audi that i can just mess around with and not worry too much that some RETARD will hit it. so other than a good pack or ciggs and maybe a fine cigar every now and then is my choice of relaxation.

Quick Reply: Good brand of CIGGS?