Sights N Sounds Upload and Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Audis, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

Drifting truck, And Toff_the_Toffee's thread to Be upset.

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2005, 01:33 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Leave it to Euro's to make fun of ricers

Well toof, your the only one who seems to take offense to it.

As for the logging you out....

[8D]

/me runs.

Old 09-27-2005, 01:47 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: Grouse

Well toof, your the only one who seems to take offense to it.

As for the logging you out....

[8D]

/me runs.
Erm... Taken no offense at all to it. I just can't see what you find funny... By all means explain how it is funny, but why would I take offense to it? As to changing the topic title, what is that all about. Grouse, you are obviously a ******* retard.

Old 09-27-2005, 01:51 PM
2nd Gear

I'll tell you what,

I'll besure to pm all my posts to the Toff_the_toffee_official_funneh_post_Verifacation_ and _certifacation_union.

Old 09-27-2005, 01:54 PM
3rd Gear

Grouse... IT WASN'T FUNNY! get over it you ******* child... It was an impressive drifting truck..That was it. No hilarity involved...
On top of that, I wasn't offended by anything. I just couldn't see where this dark humour you seem to see is... And by the looks of it, nobody else can either...

Old 09-27-2005, 02:03 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Toff_the_Toffee

Grouse... IT WASN'T FUNNY! get over it you ******* child... It was an impressive drifting truck..That was it. No hilarity involved...

For example....

The_Toff_the_toffee_official_funneh_post_Verifacat ion_and _certifacation_union finds the preceding quote quite amusing.

Look dude, Humor is a individual thing. Getting pissed because i have a different sense of humor than you is THE childish portion of this thread.

I have removed the link for you, I have even changed the name of the thread for you. After a week of the dead thread you are still not able to come to terms with a person seeing something funny in that vid. Well I'm sorry toff.. that is your problem man. I found it amusing, Enough so that i posted it here.

so Dude, take a chill pill, Haven an enema, what ever. I found it funny you did not. Ranting at me because you did not does not lead to me changing my mind.

~ toodles I must now go make my new sig....

Old 09-27-2005, 02:15 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: Grouse

ORIGINAL: Toff_the_Toffee

For example....

The_Toff_the_toffee_official_funneh_post_Verifacat ion_and _certifacation_union finds the preceding quote quite amusing.

Look dude, Humor is a individual thing. Getting pissed because i have a different sense of humor than you is THE childish portion of this thread.

I have removed the link for you, I have even changed the name of the thread for you. After a week of the dead thread you are still not able to come to terms with a person seeing something funny in that vid. Well I'm sorry toff.. that is your problem man. I found it amusing, Enough so that i posted it here.

so Dude, take a chill pill, Haven an enema, what ever. I found it funny you did not. Ranting at me because you did not does not lead to me changing my mind.

~ toodles I must now go make my new sig....

WTF! I haven't got pissed over anything, except these last few posts you made where you went all schoolboy. The lionk did not offend me, the name did not offend me. All I said was that it wasn't funny. Get over it. It seems to me that you are the one getting your knickers in a twist because I never found it funny. Nobody requires a stage III humour upgrade, and nobody is offended by it. Yes, I will call you a ******* retard when you make out I have been offended, and change the thread name, and yes, I will call you a complete asshat when you get worked up because I don't find your 'dark humour' funny... Apart from that, I couldn't give a ****... It would have been nice to know what you did find funny!

Old 09-27-2005, 03:08 PM
Senior Administrator

WOW!!!

OK, I only wanted to see it because the powers that be wudn't let me[:@]

I prolly wud've live a long and happy life w/o ever seeing it, truth be told.

I din't think it was funny, either, FTR. I useta watch REAL Truck Racing (not that NASCAR Truck krap) when I was in Europe. I always felt it was a shame they were limited to 100mph due to the tires. If there was a bigger market for it they wud've designed tyres to accommodate those speeds. But THAT was REAL Truck Racing IMHO

Old 10-02-2005, 08:46 PM
1st Gear

Grouse, I'm going to agree with Toff here. You have really over reacted to this whole thing. Toff was stating his opinion, and I did not see where he was yelling and getting mad at you untill you started to act immature. The fact is people will always have different opinions then you, get used to it.

And for the record...
drifting != rice
Therefore a truck drifting has nothing to do with ricers

Go watch some of the D1 Grand Prix and tell me those are ricers (especially Rhys Millen in his GTO)

Old 10-02-2005, 08:55 PM
2nd Gear

Christ won't this thread die.

Jeez this is the third time some ****** has drug it back from the grave.

Come on guys. It's dead and done with, If you want to pick on me for something. Pick on me for ******** your wife.

Old 10-02-2005, 09:29 PM
1st Gear

oops, my bad. Guess I should have looked at the date on the last post. I'm used to forums that move much faster, so I see it on top I figure its pretty recent.

Quick Reply: Drifting truck, And Toff_the_Toffee's thread to Be upset.