Sights N Sounds Upload and Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Audis, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

diarrhea in a hot tub

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2006, 03:43 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: diarrhea in a hot tub

I think if I had a video camera in my college gym i could have had that one beat..

picture this. A small room probibly 25' by 30' filled with gym equiptment, now inside that room you have the entire girls soccer team all really good looking. Now in the mix are My friend Jordan my friend adam, two old ladies this security guard (off duty) and myself. We had just gotten done eating lunch, and the general concensus was that the food was not all that great that day, adam and myself stayed away from the sloppy joes jordan however did not which would later become his dimise. Jordan disapeared into the bathroom for a few minutes while adam an I warmed up (bench day) jordan came back and said he ddint feel so good (didnt look goood either) but i told him he was a ***** and just to lift.. I need to go into a bit more deatail now, Jordan was wearing wight and blue niki shorts and a wight T-shirt. It was his turn to bench, well he went down touched his chest with the bar, and pused up.. while he was pushing I saw the color leave his face, and this horendus noise echo through the wieght room followed but a fowel stench that filled the room with in seconds.. He looked at me and I already knew... all the girls stopped what they were doing and looked at us.. he got up from the bench there was a puddle of diarea on the bench, it had soaked through his shorts and was driping down his legs..that my friends has that little video beat... i have again saw my friend run so fast...

Old 12-05-2006, 08:29 PM
1st Gear

i would vomit if i was one of those guys

Old 12-05-2006, 09:49 PM
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 12-05-2006, 10:03 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: JohnnyBravoA4

I think if I had a video camera in my college gym i could have had that one beat..

picture this. A small room probibly 25' by 30' filled with gym equiptment, now inside that room you have the entire girls soccer team all really good looking. Now in the mix are My friend Jordan my friend adam, two old ladies this security guard (off duty) and myself. We had just gotten done eating lunch, and the general concensus was that the food was not all that great that day, adam and myself stayed away from the sloppy joes jordan however did not which would later become his dimise. Jordan disapeared into the bathroom for a few minutes while adam an I warmed up (bench day) jordan came back and said he ddint feel so good (didnt look goood either) but i told him he was a ***** and just to lift.. I need to go into a bit more deatail now, Jordan was wearing wight and blue niki shorts and a wight T-shirt. It was his turn to bench, well he went down touched his chest with the bar, and pused up.. while he was pushing I saw the color leave his face, and this horendus noise echo through the wieght room followed but a fowel stench that filled the room with in seconds.. He looked at me and I already knew... all the girls stopped what they were doing and looked at us.. he got up from the bench there was a puddle of diarea on the bench, it had soaked through his shorts and was driping down his legs..that my friends has that little video beat... i have again saw my friend run so fast...
[sm=icon_rofl.gif]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OMG!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

i feel bad for whoever had to clean that up lol. and right in fornt of the girls soccer team lol

i remember one time i was benching and straining myself so hard i ripped the largest fart ever. whole room heard it and started laughing, including myself. wasn't embarassing or anything just really funny. one of the monster dudes came up and said "damn boy you keep workin that hard and i might have some competition in a few years" lol luckily for me there were no girls in there

Old 12-06-2006, 05:46 PM
3rd Gear

lol been there a few times..lol not that big of a deal..

lets just say my friend never dated anyone on-campus that year..

he also was well know for something else rather nasty..lol but we wont get into that..

Old 12-06-2006, 06:59 PM
5th Gear

lol interesting friends you got there

Old 12-06-2006, 10:55 PM
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 12-07-2006, 02:08 AM
3rd Gear

well since you asked.. this kid like to hover..lol and only god and himself knows how he use to do it but he refused to **** down when he took a **** at college, we had a bathroom on out floor that all the guys shared on that floor.. well he use to spray all the god dam seats with his ****.. it was fecking grose.. so dam nasty.. every morning there would be a new tolet covered in ****.. i dont know how he did it...

Old 12-07-2006, 03:09 AM
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 12-07-2006, 02:17 PM
18T
4th Gear

lol college must have been fun.

Quick Reply: diarrhea in a hot tub