S Car Model Line Audi S4, Audi S6, and Audi S8..Audi's track-ready touch on each of the popular sedans

well smack my ass and call me a bitch

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2009, 01:48 AM
Default well smack my *** and call me a bitch

so my friend was like dude how fast is your car? and im like it pulls its own. DUDE SHOW ME REV IT UP!! so i give it one good rev and take off like a bat out of hell as soon as the light turned green. tear off like a mother shift to second gear and reach about 45 mph then low and behold a **** cop in a 100% unmarked car, no fancy license plate, no excess amounts of antennas, no blacked out wheels, no nothin. just a plane jane silver ford fusion with blacked out tinted windows flips on its lights, pulls me over, issues a 427 dollar ticket for exhibition of speed. then my buddy is laughing his *** off the whole freakin time but then he was like dude your car is ******* fast! lol wow. lets see if i can get myself out of this one..court date is the end of the month. oh ya and i just bought new wheels so im broke..dun dun dunnnnn

Old 07-04-2009, 02:15 AM
4th Gear

Kinda like the youtube vid just posted...

Old 07-04-2009, 03:12 AM
1st Gear

LOL oh damn!

sorry man gl with the court case

Old 07-04-2009, 12:55 PM
1st Gear

sorry man. I tell you what, **** always hits the fan when your friends ask you to do something. Never when your by yourself.

Old 07-05-2009, 10:53 PM
2nd Gear

so was you going over the speed limit or just a ticket for accessive acceleration? thats retarded and i know you werent smoking tires.. its a quattro..

Old 07-06-2009, 01:14 AM

i was going over the speed limit but he didnt write me up for it. i let off the gas after about halfway through 2nd gear because i usually dont speed any higher than the limit for fear of getting pulled over and no i didnt smoke my tires. maybe they squealed for a fraction of a second but im not even chipped and i didnt even turn the esc off. i have a friend who has a lawyer friend so hopefully we can go from there and get this taken care of. i was pissed cuz im coast guard and we work with local police all the time so you'd think they'd give me a break. ha just wait till they decide they want to go fishing and we'll see how far they get

Old 07-06-2009, 02:35 AM
2nd Gear

dude your not chipped?

how were you even speeding?

that **** has got to be so slow
lol

tell the judge that you couldnt have been speeding becuase your car was too slow and you were just trying to keep up with traffic thats why you had to rev so high

=]

Old 07-06-2009, 11:17 AM

Damn, $427 dollar show-off ticket. Good luck with that.

Old 07-06-2009, 11:58 AM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by washyourrhands
dude your not chipped?

how were you even speeding?

that **** has got to be so slow
lol

tell the judge that you couldnt have been speeding becuase your car was too slow and you were just trying to keep up with traffic thats why you had to rev so high

=]
Its not for speeding, its for 'showing off'. Like burn outs will get you one too.

Old 07-07-2009, 12:58 AM
1st Gear

first off I will not smack your *** (unless youre a chick) lol

but the same thing happened to me in my Mustang but mine tops it $575 and a court date because the front wheels came off the ground at 3 in the morning!!!

Quick Reply: well smack my ass and call me a bitch