S Car Model Line Audi S4, Audi S6, and Audi S8..Audi's track-ready touch on each of the popular sedans

Ticket Count After One Year

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2006, 02:25 PM
2nd Gear
Default Ticket Count After One Year

I've had my Audi for one year now....and in that time I have been pulled over (or I guess I should say that the car has been pulled over) 5 times. Here is the summary:

1) State Trooper in Vt on Route 4. 77 in a 65. G/F was driving. Told a nice story, got off with a writen warning.

2) Mahwah Police Route 17 to 287 on ramp. Going around an acciedent scene drove over a painted island. Ticket for illegal lane change.

3) MTA Police - Tri-Borrow bridge toll plaza. Changed lanes to avoid long toll line. Ticket for ilegal lane change.

4) NY State Trooper on Route 178. Going I don't know how fast, passing two cars on a two lane road. Trooper says "you just can't go that fast"...but only gives a ticket for no current proof of insurance card.

5) State Trooper Route 2 in NH. 67 in a 55. Trooper asks for license and registration. I give him my insurance card as well. "Sir, this is NH, the "live free or die state" we don't need to see your insurance card'. Got off with warning...."sir, I don't know what the reason is, but there are a lot of moose out tonight. Please slow down"

By far the most I have been pulled over in a year...and by far the most I have been let off with a warning.

Old 05-03-2006, 02:40 PM
Default RE: Ticket Count After One Year

got a speeding ticket once in 25 years ( 5 MPH over the limit ) sods best part is it didn't infect my insurance premiums "bloody cash cameras" the rest of the time they never caught me ha ha

Old 05-03-2006, 03:28 PM
Site Moderator

haahahhhaha.. that #5 is hilarious...

Ive had my audi close to a year... and i just got a ticket about a month ago...86 in a 70... 130 in the morning.. driving home from minneapolis. Was cruising at about 78 or so...must have lost concentration...didnt see passing the cop..all of a sudden hes behind me and had me clocked at 86... i had no idea.

Old 05-03-2006, 03:40 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: sooks

haahahhhaha.. that #5 is hilarious...

Ive had my audi close to a year... and i just got a ticket about a month ago...86 in a 70... 130 in the morning.. driving home from minneapolis. Was cruising at about 78 or so...must have lost concentration...didnt see passing the cop..all of a sudden hes behind me and had me clocked at 86... i had no idea.

It is really easy to 'creep' up in speed without even noticing it....

Old 05-03-2006, 04:17 PM
4th Gear

no tickets, no accidents (knockin on wood)

Old 05-04-2006, 04:31 AM
1st Gear

No tickets as of yet in the audi, and ive had her 1 year and 2 days

Old 05-04-2006, 04:33 AM
1st Gear

But ive only gotten one ticket in my life, and it just so happened that i was racing! haha, well i wasnt funny when i got pulled over [:@] but i was in my old car, 99 bmw 323i

Old 05-04-2006, 05:42 AM
5th Gear

lol in the 10 months i have had my a4 I have got three tickets and i had never got one before and untill i got my a4 i drove a 66 mustang and always drove just as fast but never got pulled over

Old 05-04-2006, 08:57 AM
2nd Gear

Dnt know what its like over in Stateside, but the state i live in Aust is a fullon police state.
Pretty easi to speed in a stock S4 there so frickin quiet n subtle!

Old 05-05-2006, 12:15 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

you need an "auto angel". I got this little angle that somehow gives me a "feeling" that i should slow down or not go thu that Yellow-orange stoplight. its saved me many times.
except yesterday, i was just plain lucky! I merged into the empty left turn lane waaay to early, (passing a cop sitting in the lane to keep going straight. clearly, i was "improper lane usage") so he moves out of that lane to pull up behind me. the lite is still red. so i'm saying all the cuss words getting ready to pull over when we pull thru the intersetion. ( i got the top down, & i'm thinkin he just wants to show this "rich bitch" who's got the power & give me a ticket). well, much to my surprise, he doesnt turn on his lites & makes a right into the quick-trip. that was a close one!

Quick Reply: Ticket Count After One Year