S Car Model Line Audi S4, Audi S6, and Audi S8..Audi's track-ready touch on each of the popular sedans

Stolen 2002 Black S4 B5 Northern NJ

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2011, 02:31 AM
1st Gear
Angry Stolen 2002 Black S4 B5 Northern NJ

My car was stolen out of my girlfriends driveway in Lyndhurst NJ 7:00 PM Sunday Evening in broad daylight. Early 20's hispanic Male nearly hit her father getting out of the driveway. Wallet was in the car too... Police report made less than 2 minutes after it happened.

No front plate (Bumper Insert)
No inspection sticket... Brother is a cop...

All credit cards etc have been canceled.

Alarm didn't go off, no broken window, no nothing. Hot wired in Seconds evidently...

I'm absolutly heart broken... I looked for this car for 5 years before driving to Maryland to pay cash for one 3 years ago.

No Lo-jack...
No ecu/kill switch...

Hindsight is 20/20 unfortunately.

Credit Card was tried in East Orange/Orange at Mc Donalds and Burger King. Also tried to get money out of a Exxon ATM. All in East Orange on Central Ave.

Please keep a look out for my baby...

I have LED taillights (the awesome ones from Germany that look stock. Deep Blue HID fogs using stock fog light housing. No Audi Emblem or S4 Badge on back. S4 Badge removed from front grill.

PS: May 15th: Date Stolen, was my birthday... Wonderful birthday indeed.

Old 05-16-2011, 09:16 AM
1st Gear

Update: A Friend of a Friend just has his White Audi stolen in Jersey City the same night...

Still nothing positive to report.

Old 05-16-2011, 11:38 AM
AudiForums WilkommenVagen Direktor

ouch

that really sucks. I hate to make your birthday debacle any worse but I don' have high hopes. Your car is probably long gone. Your credit card was also probably dumped by the thief. The jackass that tried to use it at the Burger King and the McDonalds is most likely a few scumbags removed from the actual thief.

Good luck anyway and keep us updated

Old 05-16-2011, 12:01 PM
1st Gear
Unhappy

yes, I thought the same thing... The fact that the thieves went shopping last night, picking up my s4 and another one in jersey city 20 minutes from lyndhurst (if that) leads me to believe that it was obviously calculated, and scouted. Probably long gone.

What will they do though? Part it? w/ stolen parts w/ VIN# on it?

I also agree about the thieves tossing the wallet out and some other jerk off scumbag tried to use it.

Oh, the world we live in...

Old 05-16-2011, 03:46 PM
Former Sponsor

Did you contact Audi? I know they send out a mass email to all the local dealers when a car is stolen...in case it shows up for service somewhere.

Old 05-16-2011, 03:58 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by audionlineparts
Did you contact Audi? I know they send out a mass email to all the local dealers when a car is stolen...in case it shows up for service somewhere.
Good Idea! I'll do that!

PS: This is OP...

Old 05-17-2011, 02:00 AM
2nd Gear

Damn! sorry to hear. eveyone in jersey is losing there audis!

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...-please!!!-CNJ

Old 05-20-2011, 10:22 AM
1st Gear
Default Still no updates on my stolen baby; looking for sale ads for insurance negotiation...

Still no update on my baby... I've gone to newark, orange, elizabeth now 3 times (and of course it has to be raining so it's extra depressing) to look for my car. I'm begining to lose hope. It's been 5 days after the car got boosted. Insurance is going to try to dick me over on the pay out, so I'm looking for sale adds for an 02 S4 B5 in Great Condition, No Accidents, Preferably Stock (minor mods if not stock), w/ Low Miles in Stick so I can negotiate my payout a bit. KBB isn't what these cars go for... Any help would be appreciated finding these adds. Obviously the higher priced the better

Old 05-20-2011, 12:31 PM
Administrator

I'm sorry for your lost buddy!

Maybe check Craigslist for some Audi part outs and see if you see anything from your car.