S Car Model Line Audi S4, Audi S6, and Audi S8..Audi's track-ready touch on each of the popular sedans

Stage 3 S4 Joyride Video

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 03:06 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Stage 3 S4 Joyride Video

haha....cat fight

Old 07-07-2008, 03:08 PM

It's just Marc being his typical self. He gets all defensive if someone says their car is faster or their car can do this or that.

You talk to him you will soon realize he is a depressed little 30 year old **** that has to resort to living in moms basement.

I should note* I used to stick up for Marc and was on good terms with him. But he quickly does 180's like it's his job.

Old 07-07-2008, 04:23 PM

y dont you guys just quit fighting over the internet and when your car is ready deb38 post videos of you to racing to solve which one better

Old 07-07-2008, 04:33 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: 02audia41.8

y dont you guys just quit fighting over the internet and when your car is ready deb38 post videos of you to racing to solve which one better
you my friend, are a genius!!!!!!!!

lets see em.

Old 07-07-2008, 04:53 PM

ORIGINAL: Blue_S4

ORIGINAL: 02audia41.8

you my friend, are a genius!!!!!!!!

lets see em.
ya i get that alot lol

Old 07-07-2008, 07:28 PM
1st Gear

ok while I have knowledgeable people here what do I need to go stage 3, but still be reliable, and preferably increase reliability while still keeping a fast car?

Old 07-07-2008, 07:38 PM
2nd Gear

lol, do a search on this and there are tons of times we have talked about this, but if you dont care about money call vast and they will hook u up, or for a OTS kit awe or apr.

Old 07-07-2008, 11:36 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Deb38

ORIGINAL: 10SecS4

so lets see the dyno sheets.

oh and for the record it wasn't a blown headgasket. pulled the heads off and everything is kosher.

dont be mad my silver pulled harder than your silver.

if it was the tune that ruined my car then how come the other 2 cars running that tune don't have any issues?
If everything was kosher, then how come you posted several threads with detailed photos showing and describing a blown head gasket?

Is it a coincidence that both you, Gino, and another person all suffered K04 failures and all 3 of you were running SSP tunes that were calibrated for RS4 knock sensors when all 3 of you were running S4 knock sensors? Does it sound smart to you to use a file that's tuned for RS4 knock sensors on an S4 with S4 knock sensors?

If there really are two cars running SSP tunes right now that haven't blown up yet, then the simple answer is to just give them a little bit more time since they haven't been running them long enough. Give it a few more months and I'm sure their cars will find the same fate as yours, Gino's, and the other guy's.

You say your silver car pulled harder than my silver car. Well where are your dyno sheets and timeslips? Do you have absolutely anything to back up what you're saying, aside from you flapping your gums?

I'll have the shop that I dynoed my car at e-mail me the graphs tomorrow so that I can post them. But in the meantime, please post all of your videos, timeslips, dyno sheets, etc.

And let's remember one thing: my car runs right now and runs AWESOME. 145K miles on a bone stock motor. Your car is in pieces right now.

Marc you are soo funny. You make me laugh.

First off...show me a picture of where it shows a blown headgasket. Secondly, we made the assumption that it was the headgasket. That doesn't mean it was, which it turns out it wasn't. So stop running your mouth about that.

Next, the other 2 cars that are running Gregs tune have been running that setup longer than I have. So explain that.

Finally, where is the dyno sheet that I asked you to post up a couple days ago. It shouldn't take more than 5 seconds to host it then post it. Oh wait, your dyno guy has to "send" it to you. Right.

Oh and before I forget, is EPL getting a cut from the tune you are pawning off as your own?
See what happens when you make anASSumption...............tear an engine down..............and find nothing. [:@]DIAGNOSE................then repair. Few people around here seem to understand free HP like Marc does. Think about that.

Old 07-07-2008, 11:38 PM
4th Gear

LOL at internet arguing.

Josh

Old 07-08-2008, 01:25 AM

ORIGINAL: pdq 5oh

ORIGINAL: 10SecS4

so lets see the dyno sheets.

oh and for the record it wasn't a blown headgasket. pulled the heads off and everything is kosher.

dont be mad my silver pulled harder than your silver.

if it was the tune that ruined my car then how come the other 2 cars running that tune don't have any issues?
If everything was kosher, then how come you posted several threads with detailed photos showing and describing a blown head gasket?

Is it a coincidence that both you, Gino, and another person all suffered K04 failures and all 3 of you were running SSP tunes that were calibrated for RS4 knock sensors when all 3 of you were running S4 knock sensors? Does it sound smart to you to use a file that's tuned for RS4 knock sensors on an S4 with S4 knock sensors?

If there really are two cars running SSP tunes right now that haven't blown up yet, then the simple answer is to just give them a little bit more time since they haven't been running them long enough. Give it a few more months and I'm sure their cars will find the same fate as yours, Gino's, and the other guy's.

You say your silver car pulled harder than my silver car. Well where are your dyno sheets and timeslips? Do you have absolutely anything to back up what you're saying, aside from you flapping your gums?

I'll have the shop that I dynoed my car at e-mail me the graphs tomorrow so that I can post them. But in the meantime, please post all of your videos, timeslips, dyno sheets, etc.

And let's remember one thing: my car runs right now and runs AWESOME. 145K miles on a bone stock motor. Your car is in pieces right now.

Marc you are soo funny. You make me laugh.

First off...show me a picture of where it shows a blown headgasket. Secondly, we made the assumption that it was the headgasket. That doesn't mean it was, which it turns out it wasn't. So stop running your mouth about that.

Next, the other 2 cars that are running Gregs tune have been running that setup longer than I have. So explain that.

Finally, where is the dyno sheet that I asked you to post up a couple days ago. It shouldn't take more than 5 seconds to host it then post it. Oh wait, your dyno guy has to "send" it to you. Right.

Oh and before I forget, is EPL getting a cut from the tune you are pawning off as your own?
See what happens when you make an ASSumption...............tear an engine down..............and find nothing. [:@] DIAGNOSE................then repair. Few people around here seem to understand free HP like Marc does. Think about that.
Oh we did a basic diagnosis. Through basic logs and checking for any codes we got nothing. I also had to change my RS4 clutch because it couldn't handle what I was I throwing at it. So I figured I'd pull the engine and do some other maintenance. When I pulled the passenger side turbo I found out it was all chunked up do some debris that had made its way in there. But in the end it's okay, I am doing a new project that should be interesting and push well over 600whp on PUMP gas. My only hold up is my manifold maker that has been away for the past couple of weeks. Of course Marc doesn't realize that and just runs his mouth...

Quick Reply: Stage 3 S4 Joyride Video