S Car Model Line Audi S4, Audi S6, and Audi S8..Audi's track-ready touch on each of the popular sedans

scary saturday night in mpls.

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2006, 03:00 AM
Site Moderator
Default scary saturday night in mpls.

soryr, some roads may not apply to people.. but im copying my post here from a local forum.

So last night was a bit freaky. Me and a couple of friends went down to the midway...I havent done it in years and it sounded kinda fun. It was cool for awhile, saw a guy and his kid with an 01 i belive white avant s4. Very nice looking. Well we decide to leave and were driving home, its me and two buddies in my car, and then there were two other friends in a modified mustang gt. We were kinda just having a little fun with each other..nothing by any means excessive. when he pulls up next to me and says theres some civic back there and motions like hes crazy or something...so we take the turn from 94 to 394.. and the mustang took off by this point.. but the civic starts yelling at us.. I cant really hear him to well cause hes on the passanger side.. But he's yelling at my buddies, and i think he is just talking crap trying to get me to race. Next thing you know hes like swearing and getting pissed. He pulls out this club, and starts swerving towards me and swinging at my car. (i cant really see this, as im trying to ignore him, other than him swerving kinda..) my buddy turns and says..we need to go now.. so i pulled to the left lane, after realizing what was happening.. about fully ready to do 150 down 394 to get this guy away from me, but then they stayed to the right and turned onto 100.

Needless to say it was very freaky. it was some asian kid with a white friend and htey were in a civic hatchback that was gray looking..stupid body kit...and sounded absoulutely terrible.

"Cocaine is a hell of a drug" as they were def. on something.. so random and scary.

Old 04-17-2006, 05:51 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: scary saturday night in mpls.

Dang!! What retards! I would have def. been ticked if they would have hit my car, i woulda been outta there 2! No way he is gonna catch u in a civic, LOL