S Car Model Line Audi S4, Audi S6, and Audi S8..Audi's track-ready touch on each of the popular sedans

S4 vs RSX

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2006, 11:52 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: S4 vs RSX

ORIGINAL: drsus

ive found that this forum is full of that kind of comments, interesting. Compton this, asians that, etc.
I see just as many white kids as I do Latinos, African Americans, Persians, asians drivin silly looking "rice rockets" and I see just as many driving Escalades "on dubs" to, so its all very ignorant to begin with.
to each its own, live and let live and whatever other cliche u wish to add.

I didnt mean to offend asians, i see ricers all the time on my street and i think ive seen maybe 1 asian driving it. i said damn asians because its an asian car and they started rice. Yes they did start rice(rice rockets, sport compact scene...etc), but i see alot more white kids with riced out cars.

Old 04-02-2006, 10:34 PM
4th Gear

rsx would never beat an s4

Old 04-03-2006, 02:12 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Turbo i3uddha

ORIGINAL: abacab

ORIGINAL: s4123

Damn ricers. I used to love the RSX but so many dam asians ruining it.
What the HELL are you talking about??? Being a ricer has nothing to do with being asian, or any other race.

Please do not make lame *** racial comments on this board.
See Kyle -Im not the only one who noticed...

[:-]

yeah i'm going to have to agree. being asian has nothing to do with being a ricer. i mean i'm asian myself and i own an audi S4. i personally am not a fan of ricer cars. well actually the ricerish mods that are on those cars. some of those cars can be amazing. a lot of people take those cars and turn them into ricers. not just asians. in fact, on the new vw gti commercials they bash ricers. and they weren't asian. (commercials are hilarious by the way.) you can't stereotype just from the origin of the car.... dumbass

Old 04-03-2006, 07:08 AM
1st Gear

I heart Asian girls!!

We have a bunch of ricers in my town, and it’s either a redneck or an Asian. Rednecks are more common. Hate them by the way. The redneck's cars look like total ****, where as the Asian's cars look like they actually put some thought and time into making everything match and what not. Rednecks just see something shiny and duct tape it to their cars. Anyways, to sum it all up... I hate rednecks.

Old 04-03-2006, 10:55 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: s4123

I didnt mean to offend asians, i see ricers all the time on my street and i think ive seen maybe 1 asian driving it. i said damn asians because its an asian car and they started rice. Yes they did start rice(rice rockets, sport compact scene...etc), but i see alot more white kids with riced out cars.
Can you try to make a post without blurting out a ridiculous generality. So now we must blame asian car makers...because they started rice??? All they did was come up with low cost platforms that had pretty good specs, that made them worth modifying.

Old 04-05-2006, 02:57 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: cary12

I seriously laughed when I read the title of this thread.
x2