S Car Model Line Audi S4, Audi S6, and Audi S8..Audi's track-ready touch on each of the popular sedans

Rebuilding stolen audi

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2006, 11:59 PM
1st Gear
Default Rebuilding stolen audi

My 2002 s4 was stolen awhile ago and im just finishing putting it together. I only have 3 things that i need then im finally done. On the s4 center console there are 3 buttons then the cup holder. Its fog light then another 2. I need the cap to the 3 one to the right. I still have the button there but just no cap.... i also have the cupholder that works fine.....just no cap to it...... I know those 2 things are going to be hard to find so im assuming i just need to buy the button and the cup holder. On the trunk their is also a trim piece that goes over the license plate lights as well as wraps around the trunk lock. I need that as well. Does anyone know where i could find those 3 things? I would really appreciate it if you knew where i could find it or if anyone was willing to sell them.

Old 10-06-2006, 03:12 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Rebuilding stolen audi

I would think you can get them at a dealer, they usually have huge manuals with breakdowns and item numbers for EVERY part. I would expect it's just a little expensive than finding them online.... but easier.

Old 10-06-2006, 03:28 AM
2nd Gear

You might try an Audi dismantler like www.shokan.com

Old 10-06-2006, 01:13 PM
1st Gear

What exactly did the theives do to your car? Sorry to hear it.

Old 10-06-2006, 01:20 PM
1st Gear

well they broke through the back window after trying to get in through the trunk hence breaking the trim piece, then decided they would have a joyride in it beating up my tranny which i just had to spend 3k to fix because they killed first and second. They stole the rims, the headlights, the taillights, the cd player, the backseat, broke alot of the trim pieces on the inside while taking out the cdplayer, and stole my front bumper. So i had to replace all that and it hasnt been very cheap.

Old 10-06-2006, 04:08 PM
2nd Gear

I'm sorry to hear that man, I honestly can't imagine how pissed off I would be.

Old 10-06-2006, 04:42 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: nashmage

well they broke through the back window after trying to get in through the trunk hence breaking the trim piece, then decided they would have a joyride in it beating up my tranny which i just had to spend 3k to fix because they killed first and second. They stole the rims, the headlights, the taillights, the cd player, the backseat, broke alot of the trim pieces on the inside while taking out the cdplayer, and stole my front bumper. So i had to replace all that and it hasnt been very cheap.
Wouldn't insurance cover that??

Old 10-06-2006, 05:02 PM

is it your car or a recovery project?? or other wise

Old 10-06-2006, 07:02 PM
1st Gear

the car was given money but it wasnt able to cover it all.

Old 10-06-2006, 07:04 PM

so why waste money

Quick Reply: Rebuilding stolen audi