S Car Model Line Audi S4, Audi S6, and Audi S8..Audi's track-ready touch on each of the popular sedans

Police incounter

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2007, 09:05 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Police incounter

what are yr other cars? haha flowmasters on yr crown vic cruiser! I love it. just need those american racing rims like the cabbies have here in boston!

Old 12-01-2007, 09:25 PM
1st Gear

Lamborghini Diablo
745 BMW
Dodge Neon with some boost (track toy)
S4
Toyota Camry......beater.

And no, a police officers salary won't afford these things, my father passed away very wealthy at a young age, and I inherited the Lamborghini, and some money.

Artrip, what do you mean?? I actually have never been pulled over in my own cars, and when I amriding with friends and they get pulled over, I never reveal I am a police officer until someone mentions it, or if they ask for everyones ID, and they happen to see the badge. I never use my job to get anything special, or special treatment.

Old 12-01-2007, 09:44 PM
1st Gear

^ yer whatever. police get away with everything! i was sitting in a traffic jam and so was a police car about 15 cars behind me so... he turns on his sirens gets up to me near the front of the traffic and gives me a ticket for going up a curb. did i... no did i hell! then he went off happily with no traffic!

Old 12-01-2007, 11:49 PM

haha thanks for the responses everyone... getting a little off topic with the cops abusing authority... happens quite often though haha, but i have a meeting with my attorney on tuesday at 1:30 i'll let you know what a professional has to say! but unfortunately my court date is not until jan 4th ughhhh so i will be driving pretty cautiously for quite a long time

Old 12-01-2007, 11:52 PM

haha thanks for the responses everyone... getting a little off topic with the cops abusing authority... happens quite often though haha, but i have a meeting with my attorney on tuesday at 1:30 i'll let you know what a professional has to say! but unfortunately my court date is not until jan 4th ughhhh so i will be driving pretty cautiously for quite a long time

Old 12-02-2007, 02:26 PM
1st Gear

you shuold have asked him for how fast you were going. and what kind of proof did he have.. Did he have a computer print out of how fast you were going through his radar? I live on the north suburbs of chicago and I'm 18 years old. The cops hate me in my town, becuase i always fight the tickets in court and get them thrown out. haha some of my friends said they saw a picture of my car in the police department becuase i have a european plate on the front of my car, but good luck with that ticket, i think it will be treduced

Old 12-02-2007, 02:34 PM
1st Gear

Hmm, may be different in IL, we have no need to prove how fast you were going, to you anyway. There used to be a loophole in the speeding cites that would allow a speeder to request visual confirmation of thier speed, or it would be thrown out. But as officers,it was a pain to save the speed on the radar before getting out of the car, so a petition closed that loophole. You no longer have any protection in CA from a speeding ticket, unless you are really nice to the officer, and he is feeling especially giving that day.

Besides, he wasn't written for speeding, so it wouldn't matter.

Old 12-02-2007, 05:51 PM

Where are you from ARI??

Old 12-04-2007, 04:14 AM
2nd Gear

I know there's a cop involved with this thread so the following statement is not personal...

I got pulled over in CA when the cop was traveling in the *other direction*. I was on a bike and was clearly speeding, but the cop had no idea how fast (no mounted radars in those days). So, I went to court to fight it and the a**hole completely fabricated a story. I was so shocked I didn't even know what to say. How do you fight that? So, needless to say I lost. I still fight them every now and then just in case the cop doesn't show up to court, but if they do, you're pretty much toast in my experience.

Old 12-04-2007, 10:02 AM
2nd Gear

here in MI, all we have to do is show up to court on the day they tell if we want to challenge the traffic violation. If the cop shows up, you present your argument, and the cop does his, then the judge decides if you need to pay it, or not...no lawyers involved. 90 percent of the time the cop doesnt show up, they dont have to, and dont want to waste their time, so you are automatically off the hook.

Quick Reply: Police incounter