S Car Model Line Audi S4, Audi S6, and Audi S8..Audi's track-ready touch on each of the popular sedans

Pictures of My S4

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2006, 11:23 PM
1st Gear
Default Pictures of My S4

I didn't see a gallery forum so I'll just post it in here because it as an S4.

so I was driving up the mountain road that goes from San Bernardino to Big Bear where I live and a softball sized rock rolled down the cliff and as it was bouncing down the hill I came by and hit it at about 65 mph, luckily it hit the grill and nothing else so it's a reletively cheap fix and an axcuse to get a new grill.

I also repainted my brakes including the calipers, front and rear and the rotors. I chose to do the front calipers red with a black audi logo, which was time consuming but very worth it.

the last pictures show the Apexi Turbo timer and the indiglo backlit gauges I installed.

link to the pics

PICTURES

Old 09-13-2006, 01:49 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Pictures of My S4

Got any full body shots? Those wheels look great, not sure how I feel about the gauges on the A column. But damn that turbo timer is nice. Well done on the brakes, too. Where'd you get the emblems?

Old 09-13-2006, 03:16 AM
Site Moderator/Ninja

Car looks great Mason...

I agree, the Turbo timer install looks great.
and [sm=smiley20.gif] for the brakes.
I was too chicken to get an Apillar mount bec of the side airbags...[]

soooo, since u hit that rock, are you getting an Rs4 grill???

Old 09-13-2006, 05:29 AM
1st Gear

damn that rock took a chunk out lol...nice calipers though!

Old 09-13-2006, 06:35 AM
1st Gear

Um yes full shots once I wash it up...

for now I have these: UPDATED PICTURES

I hacked apart the stock grill (the broken one in the other pictures) and installed some aluminum mesh and moved the Audi rings emblem over and painted the whole contraption Gloss Black. It's ghetto I know, but I made it in about an hour with just scrap pieces I happened to have in my shop. It is a mess of Zip ties, Bailing wire and of course some good old duct tape to hold it under the hood, it aint pretty but looks better than the busted up stock one and will have to do until the new grill arrives via UPS.

The pictures of the back are of the emblems I painted black at the same time as the Grill. I painted the S4 badge on the car i just masked off the area around it and the red decal.(you can flame me whatever it worked fine and I really don;t ******* care what you think I like it) I removed the stock rings emblem and painted a new one black and installed it in the stock location, and I got an APR TUNED badge from Pure Motorsports and painted it black and installed it opposite from the S4 badge on the right side. I like the look, people will know it's an S4 not an A4 and yet it maintains my stealthy theme for the exterior of the car (i am not a fan of chrome)

I have night shots of the gauges and the turbo timer as well...

and the the A pillar gauges grow on you, I installed them to monitor my car, i found a boost leak because of the boost gauge and the EGT gauge is vital to any turboed car.

Old 09-13-2006, 02:43 PM
2nd Gear

Those night shots of the A-pillars are nice, and yeah I agree with the more function over form aspect.

Old 09-14-2006, 04:55 AM
Site Moderator/Ninja

you are a brave man for blacking out the badges .. but I must say they look pretty cool against the black car.
those night shots are defenitely cool...

Old 09-14-2006, 05:06 AM
1st Gear

yeah i like the black badges they look better in person

Old 09-15-2006, 08:31 PM
1st Gear

nice ride love the blacked out... shiz
ever think about blacking out the tails....well PEEPTHIS
more black love....

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...r/IMG_1506.jpg

Old 09-15-2006, 08:56 PM