S Car Model Line Audi S4, Audi S6, and Audi S8..Audi's track-ready touch on each of the popular sedans

Need help in making decision.

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2006, 07:45 PM
Default Need help in making decision.

Hi guys. I'm new to this forum.
The other day, my dad offered me a proposal. He said if you don't go and live on campus at you college and stay at home, get a part time job, we'll help you get a new BMW/AUDI/LEXUS and you can make the payments every month. Now, I already go to college but I was thinking about transferring on campus. Now, I can't decide guys. I was thinking, if i do take this car choice, I will probably want to go for the S4. I know the payment will be a lot but I don't have to worry about house stuff so to speak. I need enough money for my payment and gas if you will.
So which option do you guys suggest? Go and live on campus or stay at home and get a part time job with an S4?

Thanks a lot.
Bye.

Old 10-11-2006, 08:01 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Need help in making decision.

I always recommend staying on campus just to meet people and whatnot. But you will be doing your parents a big favor by not living on campus and you'll learn to be a little more independent ironically, making payments, manage money, working and going to school. I think taking the car and living out the house would be a lot more mentally healthy and prepare you more for the real world in advance with your parents at your side to kind of guide you along. But that is just my point of view.

Old 10-12-2006, 04:28 PM
3rd Gear

Do you have a job? You know payments on a $50+k car will be $700-1000 a month depending
on what you put down. Then factor in insurance. If he does get if or you make sure he puts down
$25k so you can make the payments.

IMHO living at home you will miss out on some of the college experience.

Old 10-12-2006, 05:07 PM
1st Gear

I'd look at living on campus during college for the simple fact you can walk nearly everywhere thus don't really need a car. Then just move in with your parents after graduation.

Old 10-12-2006, 05:46 PM
2nd Gear

Lets be honest, you wont have to worry about driving drunk if ur on campus.

Old 10-12-2006, 06:08 PM
Site Moderator

valid statement.... that aspect REALLY sucks living off campus..

Honestly my freshman year in the dorms was one of the best years i had at school.. you meet all your friends..it really was a lot of fun.. while the food sucked..it was nice to not ahve to cook anything... and nice to have girls always around who get lonely at times ... Its really a good experience for a year.. then move out.

Old 10-12-2006, 09:13 PM
1st Gear

You only go to college once (some people for many years). Serious--DO NOT TRADE THAT EXPERIENCE FOR SOMETHING MATERIAL. If you do, in 20 years your only friend will be a beat up S4 (again, exaggeration--but for purposes of enlightening).

And, as has already been mentioned in so many words---you can fVck an S4, but it's uncomfortable. Much better to fvck young, college....*drool*....college girls.....*wipes*.

Old 10-13-2006, 05:09 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: vnv727

alot more girls in college and id choose sex over driving any day

LOL you idiots, HES GOING TO BE DRIVING A BRAND NEW S4!!!! If you can't pick up some ***** with that than you got some serious problems.

Since your parents will be saving alot of money keeping you off campus (ok besides getting laid and parties who wants to be around a bunch of loud, drunk, and annoying kids all day long?) I'm guessing you're not going to have to pay the full price on this S4 or get a break with insurance or something along those lines. Imo the choice is clear: S4 over a ******* room any day lol

Old 10-13-2006, 05:16 PM

ORIGINAL: AQUATTRO

Hi guys. I'm new to this forum.
The other day, my dad offered me a proposal. He said if you don't go and live on campus at you college and stay at home, get a part time job, we'll help you get a new BMW/AUDI/LEXUS and you can make the payments every month. Now, I already go to college but I was thinking about transferring on campus. Now, I can't decide guys. I was thinking, if i do take this car choice, I will probably want to go for the S4. I know the payment will be a lot but I don't have to worry about house stuff so to speak. I need enough money for my payment and gas if you will.
So which option do you guys suggest? Go and live on campus or stay at home and get a part time job with an S4?

Thanks a lot.
Bye.
I went to a private school my self and only seen my parents monthly any of the above cars would have been nice in those days lol ( I had a push bike ) and was extremely grateful for that you guys are totally spoiled beyond belief

Old 10-13-2006, 05:17 PM

mind you my push bike was faster than most heheheh

Quick Reply: Need help in making decision.