S Car Model Line Audi S4, Audi S6, and Audi S8..Audi's track-ready touch on each of the popular sedans

NEED EXPERTISE ON S4 EMBLEM!

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2007, 12:53 AM
1st Gear
Default NEED EXPERTISE ON S4 EMBLEM!

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a s4 tab for my front engine? Because I am DESPERATELY trying to find one.
When I got my 2007 S4, it came with a Dtm sports kit (carbon fiber lip etc) which was good. But then I noticed 2 big side effects of this.... one was that it left me with no fog lights, and 2 it came with a quattro tab instead of the s4 tab that usually goes with other S4s....

Anyways, alot of people have constantly been congratulating on what a nice A4 my car is... which is rather annoying as I have to explain to them I have a S4 and not an A4. Think anyone can help me out?

Old 11-23-2007, 02:10 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: NEED EXPERTISE ON S4 EMBLEM!

EBAY

Old 11-23-2007, 05:14 AM
1st Gear

tried that, the one i got from ebay doesnt attach on to my grill

Old 11-23-2007, 09:03 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: lazyjayz

tried that, the one i got from ebay doesnt attach on to my grill
I did, and it's OEM, no aftermarket crap either.

Seller's name is:

goingfast_eurocustoms

Here is the link to the part you are looking for, $19.00 buyitnow. It is an OEM Audi part and willinstall with the existing quattroemblem clips that are holdingon your badge right now. Should take only about 10 minutes to install. Good Luck and keep us posted.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Audi-...mZ290184810307

Old 11-23-2007, 09:08 AM
1st Gear

BEFORE

AFTER
Name:  a4drop051.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  76.4 KB
Name:  a4drop052.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  80.5 KB

Old 11-23-2007, 04:46 PM
1st Gear

oh ok, do you know if I can install this one?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AUDI-...QQcmdZViewItem

I bought the front s4 emblem about 1 month ago and I've been trying to figure out if I can cilp this on and how?

btw i like how you changed your grill, did you get that on ecstuning.com?

Old 11-23-2007, 07:00 PM
2nd Gear

that would **** me off, too

if someone in an S4 says to you "nice a4, bro!"... well, then there's your free badge

Old 11-23-2007, 07:49 PM
1st Gear

omg i would be so mad! and i would check ebay if you where if not call da dealer and give him a pice of your mind

-peace

Old 11-23-2007, 11:07 PM
1st Gear

I bought the front s4 emblem about 1 month ago and I've been trying to figure out if I can cilp this on and how?

My apologies for linking you to the wrong badge. I forgot it's an S4.
Nevertheless, it will work. Just remove your "Quattro" emblem by popping the clips out with a tiny flathead wrapped with some 3M tape so you do not scratch your emblem or grille.Remember which way the clips bite down to hold the emblem (If they come completely off the grille), place and snap clipback on the grille and insert your new S4 badge. You are going to need something keep the clips in place in order for them to connect to the S4 badge. Remember,one clip at a time. I believe I used my idex finger to hold the back of the clip from moving. Make sure they are butted up to the grille snug prior to inserting the badge. The clips can be a bit stubborn, but be patient.

I hope this helps, I probably just confused the **** out of you, but it will work.
Are you refering to my grille panel that is painted? I sanded it down myself, epoxy primered it, sanded it some more, two coats PPG Brilliant Black, and two coats PPG clear.1 final cut, and abeautiful buff.

Good luck bro.

Old 11-24-2007, 12:07 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: six14life

My apologies for linking you to the wrong badge. I forgot it's an S4.
Nevertheless, it will work. Just remove your "Quattro" emblem by popping the clips out with a tiny flathead wrapped with some 3M tape so you do not scratch your emblem or grille.Remember which way the clips bite down to hold the emblem (If they come completely off the grille), place and snap clipback on the grille and insert your new S4 badge. You are going to need something keep the clips in place in order for them to connect to the S4 badge. Remember,one clip at a time. I believe I used my idex finger to hold the back of the clip from moving. Make sure they are butted up to the grille snug prior to inserting the badge. The clips can be a bit stubborn, but be patient.

I hope this helps, I probably just confused the **** out of you, but it will work.
Are you refering to my grille panel that is painted? I sanded it down myself, epoxy primered it, sanded it some more, two coats PPG Brilliant Black, and two coats PPG clear.1 final cut, and abeautiful buff.

Good luck bro.
Dang, good job with the sanding, it looks like you bought a rs4 like grill and just installed it o.o
and umm yeah.. your instructinos confused the HELL outta me lol. Did you happen to take any pictures when you were doing yours or used some kind of online manual? Because I'm afriad of just using a flathead screwdriver and pry the tab off =(

Quick Reply: NEED EXPERTISE ON S4 EMBLEM!