S Car Model Line Audi S4, Audi S6, and Audi S8..Audi's track-ready touch on each of the popular sedans

My new S4 Avant to replace my GTI (glad dealer backed out, found better) )

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 09:50 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: My new S4 Avant to replace my GTI

yea....what beatjunkie said, if you signed anything, which you should have if they sent you a final estimate, you can actually make out decent on this deal. Even if you still have an e-mail, i would print it out and have a lawyer look into that....in todays world, e-mails are sometimes as binding as any other contract is. But the least you can do is report them to the better buisness bureau and get a few guys fired, or threaten to, and you may get an incredible deal on another car...

Old 02-18-2008, 11:48 AM
1st Gear

I talked to my lawyer and he said with an email and them taking payment, the most I could do is find another and try to sue them for the difference. I am in Colorado, though, as am I so there is nothing I can really do without wasting a bunch of time and money. I am definately doing some work over the internet, BBB, New York Attorney General, anything I can do over the internet so they will come up in a google search.

When I talked to them on Saturday, After being totally blown off by the Sales Manager, Frank Totti (not sure on the spelling), I asked to speak to the owner and Frank said he would contact me. I waited a few hours, then called back twice. Once they said he was in the lot, the next time they just transferred me and let it ring until somebody answered and said he must be gone. I left him a voicemail, he finally returned my voicemail and basically said the saplesperson was to aggressive, and he didn't know there was somebody else that was suppose to get the first offer, and the deal is done. I said I wanted compensation, and he said that is a possibility, and he will call me today (Monday). I'm not holding my breath.

And to top it all off, They haven't even taken it off there site yet! http://www.foggsautomotive.com/used_...f1cc1a0d0a99af

Old 02-18-2008, 11:59 AM

wow, I hope this all works out for you.

Old 02-18-2008, 06:08 PM
2nd Gear

good luck

i guess thats why we call them stealerships....

Old 02-18-2008, 11:08 PM
1st Gear

you really need to get in this guys *** and let him know you mean business... what i mean is, that you need to get a lawyer, local to you, and have them write up a letter saying that they phukd you over and need to fix it or else your gonna skull phuk them and seek damages for contract breach, cause if you exchanged monies with them, and you have a receipt, whether they returned it or not, you had a legally binding contract. and it should be honored with the same car at or less than the price originally offered and agreed upon. atleast thats what i would do. Really, the last thing this guy wants to do is get involved in a out of state lawsuit...

Old 03-10-2008, 12:59 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: My new S4 Avant to replace my GTI (edit glad I got screwed by dealer, NOW)

ROUND TWO: This Avant blows away the other one I was buying, that the dealer screwed me on..

2004 S4 Avant 22,000 miles, never driven in the winter. Been in the rain a couple of times.

Old 03-10-2008, 05:47 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: My new S4 Avant to replace my GTI (edit glad I got screwed by dealer, NOW)

post some pics, I would get a lawyer to harrass the dealer.

Old 03-10-2008, 09:58 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: joshf

post some pics, I would get a lawyer to harrass the dealer.
It's not worth my time to worry about the dealer. Karma will take care of that.

I forgot the pics . I must have had something distract me.

Edit: I'm having problems linking from shutterfly I guess?

It has everthing but Onstar. I just put on new 17" wheels with Snowtires.

[IMG]local://upfiles/48978/A31448FB2585489ABFBA72836453789A.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/48978/2DA1A5AB2B70490F939630C6B1FE9ABF.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/48978/D113806FA03C42AE91316855D11D81D5.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/48978/64182401F9DA46AAA037C46286460FA7.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-11-2008, 04:29 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: BeatjunkieXL

you really need to get in this guys ***
and let him know you mean business... what i mean is, that you need to get a lawyer, local to you, and have them write up a letter saying that they phukd you over and need to fix it or else your gonna skull phuk them and seek damages for contract breach, cause if you exchanged monies with them, and you have a receipt, whether they returned it or not, you had a legally binding contract. and it should be honored with the same car at or less than the price originally offered and agreed upon. atleast thats what i would do. Really, the last thing this guy wants to do is get involved in a out of state lawsuit...
hahaha is it just me, or did that comment make anyone else giggle?

Old 03-11-2008, 05:00 PM
1st Gear

Yea, I got a giggle out of that comment.

Quick Reply: My new S4 Avant to replace my GTI (glad dealer backed out, found better) )