S Car Model Line Audi S4, Audi S6, and Audi S8..Audi's track-ready touch on each of the popular sedans

I should have got nogaro

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2009, 11:19 AM
3rd Gear

Thats so annoying! People hear the cat-back and assume your going 1,000,000mph when sometimes your in like 2nd gear. The phone calls really annoy me.

The woman who lives in the last house on my road, maybe 150 feet before a stopsign called me saying i passed her house at 70mph and she motined for me to slow down and i didnt. And she has kids. Well? 1. I dont care if you have kids, they shouldnt play in the road. and 2. I wasnt going nearly that fast, maybe 50, and i MUST have slowed down because i stopped at the stop sign RIGHT after her house.

After i left for college and took my car off the road for like 15 months everyone forgot about me though

I went up to portsmouth NH last weekend to see "The Machine" a pink floyd cover band, which by the way was amazing. It 1:15 in the morning and im on the highway like 20 minutes from my house. I may have been driving a little above the limit and left the tolls in a hurry.... I got kit with radar twice, once from the other side of the highway and once from way behind me, i dont think he got my speed either time though.

He catches up to me then pulls me over a few miles down the road for not moving to the inside lane as i passed 2 cops on the side of the road. Some new law says that when a cop is pulled over on the side you arent allowed to use the outside lane.... Luckily my dad and his GF were there and i didnt get any kind of ticket.

Old 03-13-2009, 01:08 PM
2nd Gear

I feel you 100% Cops dont bother me here though. Most VT cops are pretty cool guys/gals. I have only had warnings. But when I am going the speed limit (more or less) and people on the street scream and jump in front of you I get mad. I have even slammed on the brakes and yelled back. telling one woman that the next time she jumps infront of my car in a 50 mile an hour zone I will just run her over. That whole Idea is plain stupidity. she must weight 110-115? I must weight almost 4,000lbs. The other thing is...In small towns people have to realize that THEY ARE NOT THE LAW. If they have an issue call the police or call the town to have the speed zone changed. Fact remains they should not be walking in the road and should not be so concerned about us and worry about themselves.

And the whole "Kids that age shouldn't have cars like that"...But thats a whole different Rant.

Old 03-19-2009, 11:21 PM
2nd Gear

i have cactus green on my b5. is there anyone else with this color or do i have the complete black sheep color of the audi family?

Old 03-20-2009, 07:11 AM
3rd Gear

cactus is definitly the rarest color, im not even sure iv seen one in person. I like it though, its definitly a sleeper

Old 03-20-2009, 11:09 AM
1st Gear

yes, Cactus is definitely rare. i saw a few of them when i lived in Seattle. they look almost military, but very nice. Cactus would probably be tied for my second choice for a B5 - Santorin being my first. i'm not sure if it's the same color but the Green B6s look better in my opinion.

Old 03-20-2009, 03:09 PM
2nd Gear

I love nogaro but black is alright for me less attention.

Old 03-20-2009, 03:10 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by SourDieselS4
cactus is definitly the rarest color, im not even sure iv seen one in person. I like it though, its definitly a sleeper
yeah its cactus and that maroon red color I forget what its called but those are the two rarest

Old 03-20-2009, 06:26 PM
3rd Gear

hibiscus red is the color your thinking of, also rare

Old 03-20-2009, 10:14 PM
1st Gear

My 2001.5 B5 Nogaro might be going up for sale this summer. Expecting my 3rd child and I need to make a change to a bigger back seat. This is central NJ for anyone interested. Nice car from an adult owner. (seriously I'm more into my milage at this point than the massive power) If you want me to alert you when I sell it let me know and I'll give you first dibs.

Old 03-22-2009, 12:19 PM

keep us posted bailey

Quick Reply: I should have got nogaro