S Car Model Line Audi S4, Audi S6, and Audi S8..Audi's track-ready touch on each of the popular sedans

I hate audi's

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2008, 02:56 PM
1st Gear
Default I hate audi's

let me start by saying i love my audi, just hate all the problems!

lets start from the beginning, what i own: a 2005.5 audi s4
so i get the car, i love it, and do only boltons. first, the regulator in my windows breaks twice, then my brake lights start to come on at night thus killing my battery, then i have a check engine light come on saying i have a hose leak, then my front headlights start to flicker and go out at night, my license plate light goes out and my trunk latch breaks. all this in a month.

prob is i live in a small town where i moved for college, its about 3 hours away from any audi dealership. so i have to find a car to drive for a whole week while my car sits at audi and ''gets fixed''. i drive it back home, when i get home, my engine is smoking slightly and smells like burnt something(im hoping just spilled oil or something because they also serviced my car, 45k) the brake warning that comes on when you have your parking break on, starts flashing and beeping, i call audi and they said i must be low on brake fluid, so i went and put some in(youd think they would have done that for my service???) and now there is a hissing coming from mid-rear passenger side.

I JUST GOT IT BACK, i dont want to not have my car for another week while it gets fixed AGAIN!!! its the biggest hassle in the world, im inches away from selling it buying ANYTHING else, god!!! i just dont know what to do fellas, who do i call and yell at, where should i channel my frustration...

Old 09-29-2008, 09:21 PM
1st Gear

First, let me say that Im sorry to hear you are having to go through all that hassle. Next, when you put aftermarket stuff on it, chances are, things will go wrong at some point. Now...let me make this clear...that is not necessarily a bad thing. If you know anyone who professionally races, they will tell you warning lights and **** happen to their race cars all the time - assuming they havent already disabled the warning lights. Modding your ride will always bring about problems like this at one point or another. If you want a relatively trouble-free car, get a Camry or Accord - and dont mod it in any way. Otherwise, just try to deal with it. Even the best cars break down all the time - just watch F1 racing.

Then again, you may have been sold a lemon...

Old 09-29-2008, 09:26 PM

Hold on man, the problems will run out soon. I am almost done with mine. I just figured another $2300 on suspension for me, just in parts. Luckily i'll do all the install and only pay for an alignment. I'm no Dr. Phil but seriously we've all been and still are there. The problems go with being an audi lover.

Old 09-30-2008, 03:54 PM
2nd Gear

Sorry man, that sucks. Maybe just bad luck or you did something bad in a previous life? I've had my 2005.5 for a couple of years and have only had to replace the window switch and glove-box door (broken hinge). I don't exactly baby it, either. Good luck with the next round.

Old 09-30-2008, 05:31 PM
2nd Gear

Sounds like its just going through an emo stage...

By the way yesss4, I really want to get a photoshoot with a red b5, b6 and b7 just because our red is amazing

Old 09-30-2008, 06:02 PM
1st Gear

yea i still love it, and i know modded cars obviously break, but nothing that has anything to do with my mods is breaking lol, so we will see, i love it to death so ill just make sure to keep it happy, maybe its mad because i havnt had sex in the back seat for a a couple weeks

Old 09-30-2008, 06:45 PM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by S4kiDd
yea i still love it, and i know modded cars obviously break, but nothing that has anything to do with my mods is breaking lol, so we will see, i love it to death so ill just make sure to keep it happy, maybe its mad because i havnt had sex in the back seat for a a couple weeks
Haha ya i cant wait to get back to stripping down those college girls in the back seats lol

Old 09-30-2008, 07:39 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by HP Addict
Haha ya i cant wait to get back to stripping down those college girls in the back seats lol
I'm glad I have a sunroof

Old 09-30-2008, 08:16 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by HP Addict
ah....the good old days...

Old 09-30-2008, 10:28 PM
1st Gear

haha, i love college

Quick Reply: I hate audi's