S Car Model Line Audi S4, Audi S6, and Audi S8..Audi's track-ready touch on each of the popular sedans

Help for you with SSAutoChrome

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2007, 11:31 PM
2nd Gear
Default Help for you with SSAutoChrome

I started a new thread because the other one was a joke, dont abuse this one, only put useful info down.

Ok, so many of you have been asking for video posts on the SSAutochrome exhaust. Unlike the rest of you, I actually did some simple research and videos online.

this is the same system, from the european counterpart to SSA, but called XS-power, the system is identical, but costs about 2times as much...but hey, this is just for sound...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZy4r6tqUMA

The next is the SSA system, but only with CatBack, no DPs.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&plindex=6

Lastly, I happen to know a fellow with the SSA turbo back on his WRX. Its a little more expensive, like 400, than the S4s, but basically same material and made at the same place. From what I could tell looking at it was the welds look strong, not clean, but strong, and he has a DP with his, that he had to rebend to get it to fit, the bend was way off, may have just been a problem with that particular one. However, the SS doesnt look to be T-304 Grade, so its probably not, but either way, its SS, so it will last, just not high quality (at least this is the case on the WRX.)

I would recommend to anyone w/o deep pockets the exhaust, sounds nice, seems to be pretty decent, and no complaints from anyone who has purchased one, at all...only complaints from them are on turbo parts. IF you have any questions, just ask, be glad to help.

Old 12-30-2007, 04:02 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Help for you with SSAutoChrome

I was just wondering if anyone recieved their exhaust. I heard they were on backorder. I would love to know how it looks and fits.

Old 01-03-2008, 01:42 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: JohnnyS4

I was just wondering if anyone recieved their exhaust. I heard they were on backorder. I would love to know how it looks and fits.

bump/bump/bump

Old 01-03-2008, 01:27 PM
2nd Gear

i have mine ..... got it last week. suck i have to leave for overseas or i would put it on.

Old 01-03-2008, 10:53 PM
1st Gear

how did it look? did shipping take a long time?

Old 01-04-2008, 09:45 AM
2nd Gear

i would say over a month with all the back orders that were going on ...... i love it not the cleanest welds but for 325 what can i say. it will be more of a pain in the *** for me putting the down pipes in.