S Car Model Line Audi S4, Audi S6, and Audi S8..Audi's track-ready touch on each of the popular sedans

Graduation= s4

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2009, 07:30 PM
1st Gear
Smile Graduation= s4

Here is my baby:

I love my Rally Wagon(as she is affectionately known). I wash her every day and wax her once aweek. But times are changing, ill be headed off to a 4 collage in the fall and that means long road trips home every holiday and on some weekends, and my suby is not comfortable enough to drive that distance(and my girl friend hates it). My parents have anounced that they will get me a new car when i graduat with my AA if i keep my 3.8 grade average. So i was thinking of buying a b6 or b7 s4(a used avant of course). What should i look for when shoping? Also what kind of mods can be done to these cars?

Old 01-05-2009, 09:14 PM
1st Gear

holy cow i can't imagine the wax build up on that puppy.... ik you may love the car and all but dang wash every day and wax once a week? i hope your over exaggerating!!

Old 01-05-2009, 09:32 PM

WTF is that thing in the picture?

J/K!

Congrats on the new S4 (conditionally of course)!

Man, I don't want to be a dick but threads about "possible mods" beaten to death for all S4 generations.

Chip, Exhaust, Intake, Supercharger$$$, blah, blah, blah!

Here You Go!

Old 01-05-2009, 11:38 PM
1st Gear

Ahhh Scoobys! I love em almost as much as my S.

Old 01-05-2009, 11:44 PM
1st Gear

When you use cheep wax and wash every day there is no wax by the end of the week.

Ya i thought that was about it on the mods.

The Wagon was a good highschool car but im over the tuner thing. I just want a car thats fast but confortable, and that people dont get in and say "Why are your seets so uncomfortable!?"lol

Old 01-06-2009, 12:21 AM
1st Gear

College Grad Program: a gift from Audi.

http://www.audiusa.com/audi/us/en2/F..._Purchase.html

Old 01-06-2009, 01:16 AM

hahah dude welcome to AF! didnt know you were on here lol (or that this was you till i saw this)
we've never actually met but i've seen you around!
I drive the white a4, that should narrow it down enough since its like the only b5 in town haha
edit: btw nice to see someone from sequim!

Last edited by DÌEGØs AÜD!CTIØN; 01-06-2009 at 01:36 AM.
Old 01-07-2009, 04:31 PM
1st Gear

Ya man i have seen you around the highschool a few times.
I think i passed you once in my dads s60r.lol

Old 01-08-2009, 12:07 AM
2nd Gear

One thing to keep in mind about heading to college with a nice car is that its going to get some wear and tear. I bought myself my S4 this spring as a birthday present for myself. Cleanest B6 I found in and out and love the car to death. Babied the thing all summer. You'll lose time to take care of the car when you're at school and also lose control of having it in a protect environment. I at least have a driveway, but who knows what drunk college kids will do walking by. I have a dent on the passenger door, right on the body line from someone trying to fold the mirror in with their foot. My rear bumper was side swiped but luckily only some paint transfer and a minor scratch, and also had someone sit and slide off my hood leaving behind some swirl mark-like scuffs. Worst of all on the drive home for Christmas the entire front end, roof, mirror, headlights and sides now have some serious rock chips (1,100 miles), bad enough I was considering repainting the panels.

Just one thing to keep in mind; and as a freshman im sure you'll be parking in a lot and only see your car once or twice a week. But hey if your parents are buying you an Audi what the hell. My parents gave me the 99 suburban I was driving around to trade-in, only worth about $4k, and a few grand to cover the extended warranty. Other than that im now a slave to payments which probably makes me hate seeing my beloved s4 damaged even more, since its a matter of ownership and working towards the car.

Sorry for the long post haha. Good luck with the purchase!

Last edited by Woodhead2k; 01-08-2009 at 12:10 AM.
Old 01-08-2009, 12:51 AM
1st Gear

That has definatly crossed my mind, but my parents will be paying for it so im going to go for it (and its my dream car). Also I am taking classes at the collage and will be gaduating with my AA so i dont have to dorm, but i know what you mean. My subaru has suffered in the collage parking lot here, my friend and i have kicked a couple of kids a$$es for trying to key it or mess it up(luckly we cought them before any damage was done). I will be living in a condo ownd bye some family and they have a locked car park

Love your car buy the way!

I would really like a red wagon but they are very hard to find

When i have to road trip in the winter or if i go skiing i just blue painters tape my hood and parts of the bumper

Quick Reply: Graduation= s4