S Car Model Line Audi S4, Audi S6, and Audi S8..Audi's track-ready touch on each of the popular sedans

First mods to do on B6 S4

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 04:05 PM
1st Gear

Sorry I have been off the forum the last couple of days been busy working on other cars 57 chevy has a trans prob reprgamming ecu's on a boat ect... As far as my Zex kit its a smaller application than a nos kit max hp is like 125hp. it does inject before the manifold and the reason for this is its a dry kit.It makes your computer add fuel *** you spray befor the mas air sensor rather than you injecting both at the intake. Again I havent done all my homework so bare with me I have been super busy with cars and boats lately. This is my daily driver so trust me im not going to hurt it but I would have no prob putting this system on my car with 50-75 hp to try out first.

Old 04-30-2009, 06:29 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by maybestock
Sorry I have been off the forum the last couple of days been busy working on other cars 57 chevy has a trans prob reprgamming ecu's on a boat ect... As far as my Zex kit its a smaller application than a nos kit max hp is like 125hp. it does inject before the manifold and the reason for this is its a dry kit.It makes your computer add fuel *** you spray befor the mas air sensor rather than you injecting both at the intake. Again I havent done all my homework so bare with me I have been super busy with cars and boats lately. This is my daily driver so trust me im not going to hurt it but I would have no prob putting this system on my car with 50-75 hp to try out first.

Good luck with that its your car. I will tell you that its not in your best interest to go that way (Zex) If your interested I will list the almost 10pages of things that are not going to work out for you with that idea

Old 05-01-2009, 03:34 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by justincredible
Good luck with that its your car. I will tell you that its not in your best interest to go that way (Zex) If your interested I will list the almost 10pages of things that are not going to work out for you with that idea
how much is the JHM kit? any ideas?

Old 05-01-2009, 06:02 AM
1st Gear

Sorry I'm not sure. I know they are releasing info on it but I don't know if they put out pricing just Yet and honestly. There are several other things you can do other then the NOS that are great performance updates.

I have several JHM parts on my car and I'm very happy with the results. They have a long list of stuff out now for the B6/7 S4

Old 05-02-2009, 06:36 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by justincredible
Sorry I'm not sure. I know they are releasing info on it but I don't know if they put out pricing just Yet and honestly. There are several other things you can do other then the NOS that are great performance updates.

I have several JHM parts on my car and I'm very happy with the results. They have a long list of stuff out now for the B6/7 S4
here is what i will be doing for now

either straight pipes no resonator all the way, or again complete straight pipes with no resonator but with one performance muffler at the end on each side. (need advise on the muffler brand if I go that way)

cone intake

ECU tuning (can't get jhm on this because I am in europe and there are no jhm dealers here so planning on superchips or something)

any idea on how much hp gain I can expect with these?

this is what i will do for now, nos will be additional to these.