S Car Model Line Audi S4, Audi S6, and Audi S8..Audi's track-ready touch on each of the popular sedans

did a search couldn't find anything, turboxs mbc issues...

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2006, 04:24 AM
1st Gear
Default did a search couldn't find anything, turboxs mbc issues...

well today i installed a TurboXS STANDARD Boost controller and the VAST Performance TCD... i followed the directions exactly according to many DIY's i've found on audiworld and google searches... as well as following the directions that came with the MBC... turned the MBC all the way down (clockwise) prior to installation, then after installation turning it 3 turns counter clockwise... test run, car boosted to 5psi... turned it another three times and the car boosted to 7psi, turned it another 5 turns and the MBC became maxed out, wouldn't turn any more counter clockwise, this pissed me off because now the car will not boost past 10psi, spikes at like 11, spools MUCH faster but there is no way with an APR Chip my car should only be boosting at 10psi when prior to the MBC install, it would spike at 19psi, and taper to 17psi...

anyone else have any experience on APR Stage 1 software and specifically TurboXS Standard Boost Controller? also, anyone have ANY freaking idea why this is happening, or know if i just have a defective MBC???

NOTE: My N75 is still connected electrically and to the ambient pressure line (left side of N75)... and i'm pretty sure i have no boost leaks, please help!!!

Old 10-08-2006, 06:07 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: did a search couldn't find anything, turboxs mbc issues...

Is your power fairly smooth? As in no hesitation in acceleration or anything?

Old 10-08-2006, 06:11 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Mott Power

Is your power fairly smooth? As in no hesitation in acceleration or anything?
hell yeah, its feels like it has a beautiful curve... much more low end power (obviously).

i'm just wondering if anyone else regardless of vehicle application, has the same problem with the TurboXS Standard MBC as i am...

Old 10-08-2006, 07:43 PM
2nd Gear

Sorry bro, can't say I've heard anything bad about them, have you called or informed the manufacturer at all?

The threads seem kind of slow lately, hopefully someone else can help you out more than me though.