S Car Model Line Audi S4, Audi S6, and Audi S8..Audi's track-ready touch on each of the popular sedans

Changed from APR Stage 3 to VAST performance Stage 3 results inside, Video as well

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2007, 07:26 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Changed from APR Stage 3 to VAST performance Stage 3 results inside, Video as well

it is my car that is the 13.2 a6 there are several A6 guys that have the vast set up that are running in the 13's . so I believe that the allroad should be no challenge just contact the guys at vast

thanks for sharing this info jay. there are too many tuners out there who shoot big clames and never deliver. I spoke out against the ASP and there hype and how they are not delivering good solid TUNING. didn't you race the clamed 600hp GT car and beat it. great job either way

I am in the military and have very little money and time. so when I spend my money on parts I want to see real results not false clames it is good to see the direct comparson.

please start making parts for the tiptronic : )

Old 03-30-2007, 08:23 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Changed from APR Stage 3 to VAST performance Stage 3 results inside, Video as well

ORIGINAL: twinturbomew
didn't you race the clamed 600hp GT car and beat it. great job either way
Yup, It was his best run of the day and my worst run of the day. That was the best part. I beat him on ET and trap. He just cut a better light.

The vid: http://centralvalleyspeed.com/forum/...s_Tori_web.wmv

The slips:

Old 04-03-2007, 03:56 PM
1st Gear

Very impressive times. I wish I had the funds to jump straight to a set-up similair to yours. I should be getting K04s installed very soon though,

Old 04-03-2007, 04:17 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: brendon2k

Very impressive times. I wish I had the funds to jump straight to a set-up similair to yours. I should be getting K04s installed very soon though,
You will love them. They are excellent turbos. I got 35k on my set and beat the crap out of them daily.

Old 04-03-2007, 08:42 PM
1st Gear

Those are some very impressive times. What kind of numbers are you laying down on the dyno?

Old 04-03-2007, 09:28 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: S obsessed

Those are some very impressive times. What kind of numbers are you laying down on the dyno?
Haven't dynoed it yet. All dynos read different so I prefer quarter mile times. Someday I will get around to it. Once I get my combo fully dialed. My timing is still really coservative.

Old 04-03-2007, 11:26 PM
1st Gear

And the best part is you're still running stock internals, aren't you? That's damn impressive considering all the other things you've replaced/rebuilt on that car (turbos, axle, trans, clutch, etc.)Call me a stalker, but I've seen almost all the vids on your site and you haven't exactly gone easy on your S... ; )Nice job bro

Old 04-04-2007, 12:18 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: jaybquick

ORIGINAL: brendon2k

You will love them. They are excellent turbos. I got 35k on my set and beat the crap out of them daily.
I plan on taking my car to the track once I get it repaired. I wish I would have made it there before my K03s went out. Hopefully, I can save up and upgrade some parts needed toreallytake advantage of the K04s. I would be very happy if I could get my car to run 12's let alone 11's.

Old 04-04-2007, 12:21 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: ZQ8GMC

And the best part is you're still running stock internals, aren't you? That's damn impressive considering all the other things you've replaced/rebuilt on that car (turbos, axle, trans, clutch, etc.)Call me a stalker, but I've seen almost all the vids on your site and you haven't exactly gone easy on your S... ; )Nice job bro
It's all good man. That is why I share. I think forums are full of enough talkers and bench racers. I like to share my real world results and experience. That is the kind of stuff I look for.

On top of that abuse It has 115k on the odo, its a Daily Driver and I have only shown video from 1/3 of my visits. I have been at least 15 times with an average of 5 runs per visit. Heck I just went this last weekend to a 2 day import event and ran a dozen passes.

Old 04-04-2007, 09:36 AM
2nd Gear

If u shouldve changed anything it shouldve been u hairstyle & glasses - jus looking at da avatar[sm=happybounce.gif]

Hay congrats and i gess u would never go do the GT28RS kit from ASP?

Personally from wat i have seen the ASP setup needs heaps more testing b4 it was released?[:'(]Could never see AWE realesing a kit that isnt bulletproof or doesnt make the figures it claims.

Quick Reply: Changed from APR Stage 3 to VAST performance Stage 3 results inside, Video as well