RS Model Line Audi RS4 and Audi RS6..Pure race-car performance technology applied to the comfortable ride for which Audi is known

how do you afford your rs4?

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2006, 03:14 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: how do you afford your rs4?

TRUST me I know money isnt everything. I've been blessed enough to be exposed to the type of happiness money can never provide. I just want an rs4 damnit, they're godly machines. Imagine how Im feeling with you guys giving me all this advice while you all have your godly machines sleeping comfortably in your garages or driveways while I have... a pair of shoes. and yes, I do have a grasp on the fact there are people much much less fortunate than me. anyway I enjoyed all of your responses, especially the guys with real advice which doesnt inclue myaudi98 who im not sure owns a brain. lol this is deep thought huh.. this is adult conversation child, u should give me your rs4 before you total it.. please!

Old 08-17-2006, 03:25 PM
1st Gear

if owning a RS4 or like car is that important to you, you will find a way. just never loose sight of your goal and never give up. sounds kinda "Kung Fu" but it's true.

Old 08-17-2006, 03:48 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: tsunami racer

if owning a RS4 or like car is that important to you, you will find a way. just never loose sight of your goal and never give up. sounds kinda "Kung Fu" but it's true.
i really appreciate the inspiration. I dont know if its THAT important to me honestly in the big scheme of things.. its just a dream of mine that would feel unreal if it came true so I wanted to do some investigating. Truth is I know I'll never own one.. but even though its an absolute waste of time, I enjoy dreaming about it.

Old 08-17-2006, 03:55 PM

"I dream but cant have so that leaves me with a dream and I spend more time in bed dreaming" and I can own and drive any car ever made in the dream state no cash payment isn't sleep wonderful

Old 08-17-2006, 04:42 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: drj0ndurst
Truth is I know I'll never own one.. but even though its an absolute waste of time, I enjoy dreaming about it.
at the risk of now sounding like yoda, that is why you will fail...

i'm not saying this crap to be inspirational. i'm saying it because for me, it's true. if you want something enough, you will do whatever it takes to make it happen. and not just material things either. you'll strive to make other things happen in your life if you really want it. you can't buy love or beauty or intelligence... but you can buy MONEY! for some people it's easier than others based on your situation but people who had NO money CAN make money in this country. that's the greatness of the US. you don't have to have money to make money. not the case in other parts of the world.

it's not easy, it's not quick and sitting on a forum daydreaming about it won't make it happen. but if you really really want something, you can CHOOSE to make it happen. or CHOOSE not to make it happen.

how do i afford my RS4? i want it bad enough and i make it happen.

Old 08-17-2006, 04:50 PM
1st Gear

I see what you're saying and agree.. so just make it happen huh, simple enough. not really.

but I do see what you're saying, its just not in my character to be a hard-*** businessman so thats why I say its only a dream.. Im too kind hearted in real life or "weak" as i've been called. i may just transform though.. i can change from drjondurst to drjekyll with ease but I dont like myself when I do (oh damn myaudi98, startin to get a little below the surface here)

Old 08-17-2006, 05:10 PM
1st Gear

and not just material things either. you'll strive to make other things happen in your life if you really want it.
been there, strived, and failed. does wonders for confidence, but it turns out its the reason i have motivation to 'make it happen'

how old are some of you rs owners btw?

Old 08-17-2006, 05:15 PM

when it comes to business im hard, but friends im soft which is the way it should be

I see what you're saying and agree.. so just make it happen huh, simple enough. not really.

but I do see what you're saying, its just not in my character to be a hard-*** businessman so thats why I say its only a dream.. Im too kind hearted in real life or "weak" as i've been called. i may just transform though.. i can change from drjondurst to drjekyll with ease but I dont like myself when I do (oh damn myaudi98, startin to get a little below the surface here)

Old 08-17-2006, 05:16 PM

soft I am not

Old 08-17-2006, 07:50 PM
1st Gear

and not just material things either. you'll strive to make other things happen in your life if you really want it.
been there, strived, and failed. does wonders for confidence, but it turns out its the reason i have motivation to 'make it happen'

how old are some of you rs owners btw?
i too have been there, strived, and failed. but you DO IT AGAIN. DO IT AGAIN. DO IT AGAIN till you get it right. if plan A doesn't work. go to plan B. if that don't work go to plan C. if you end up at Z, go to plan AA, then BB. screw confidence, screw pride, screw what all the doubters say. just get it done, somehow. that's all part of "making it happen". dreams point the way but they do nothing to get you there...

i'm 32 going on 50....

Quick Reply: how do you afford your rs4?