RS Model Line Audi RS4 and Audi RS6..Pure race-car performance technology applied to the comfortable ride for which Audi is known

how do you afford your rs4?

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2006, 12:11 PM
1st Gear
Default how do you afford your rs4?

Im just curious what some of the folks in this forum do for a living.. might help me make a solid choice on a career

Old 08-15-2006, 02:08 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: how do you afford your rs4?

I own/operate multiple businesses...natural born entreprenuer. Work all the time and have just enough time at the end of the day to drive my RS and its so worth it! Automotive, Sales, Restaurant, Inn, Winery just to name a few. Good luck.

Old 08-15-2006, 03:42 PM
1st Gear

there's no doubt most of us bust **** to be where we are (unless you're "independently wealthy" ie family money).

if i can quote an old boss of mine who said: "a job is doing something you don't necessarily like for money. a hobby is doing something you enjoy for free. a career is somewhere inbetween. make sure you find yourself a career..."

so point being, whatever you decide to do, you gotta enjoy and get some satisfaction from your career/source of income, because otherwise, you won't invest the time and energy needed to be sucessful enough to afford an RS4!!

did i just give words of wisdom???? god, i'm getting old.... []

Old 08-15-2006, 04:00 PM
1st Gear

on that note, an old boss told me that "life is tuff...its tuffer if you're stupid". LOL Work hard and opportunity will follow.

Old 08-15-2006, 04:05 PM
3rd Gear

Or you could just do what i do and be a contract killer! Good pay in that field plus you get to travel!

And best of all, you get to kill bad people!

Old 08-16-2006, 08:02 AM
1st Gear

yea im in a career right now that is in between hobby and job, computer science. I just dotn think I'll ever be able to afford an 80 thousand dollar car and it sucks. entreprenuer huh, what were some of your favorite college classes?

Old 08-16-2006, 08:04 AM
1st Gear

and what the hell does a contract killer really do?

got a favorite way to kill people?

Old 08-16-2006, 04:17 PM
1st Gear

well, i think the bigger test of character here is:

based on what i wrote above, is being a contract killer a "job" or a "career" god forbid just a "hobby" [:'(]

Old 08-16-2006, 08:15 PM
1st Gear

Business 101, communications, history and pshychology were my favorites! However, I never finished college b/c I figured I did not need it and had to many opportunities pass my way to refuse. I have the basics and fundamentals to get where I need to be. Plus, "its not what ya know...its who ya know"-especially in small business.

Old 08-16-2006, 09:47 PM
1st Gear

great, so people with social disorders like myself are destined never to own a rs4.

Quick Reply: how do you afford your rs4?