RS Model Line Audi RS4 and Audi RS6..Pure race-car performance technology applied to the comfortable ride for which Audi is known

Audi rs4 mods

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2007, 11:31 AM
Default Audi rs4 mods

I own an audi rs4 and enjoy it ... so far i`ve had to change 2 front brake discs and a gearbox mount because of faulty use or sumthin like that. I have found that given a good rider (me) an audi rs4 will smoke porsches new 911 turbo , cayenne turbo s, lamborghini gallardos and mistubishis and subarus on 400 m. That is not enough.
I`m gonna de-cat my car as well as mounting a k&n conical air filter and change the mufflers.I want to know if anyone wants de-cat pipes (from exhaus headers to the stock mufflers), mufflers that have better flow than stock ones or pipes with catalytic converters for a cheaper price than the outrageous prices milltek and magnaflow ask.Also i have found that audi engineers have made it hard for anyone that wants to change the air filter. I am going to build myself a flange and piping and some kind of heat shield for the air filter.
I want to know if anyone else wants to buy parts like these so i can order them in larger quantities and get them cheaper.
Soon to follow are some pictures and some movies of some drags with the above mentioned cars.

Old 05-12-2007, 07:34 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Audi rs4 mods

Well of course we're interested. But obviously we'll need a lot more info (design specifics, shop name and reputation, warranty, price, terms, noise volume and character, installation specifics, etc) before plunking downdollars. There's plenty of suckers out thereallowing scammers to thrive in places like flEbay, but I ain't one of them.