Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Your Top 3 Most Significant Moments of Fail

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2008, 06:33 PM
Tech Guru

^ Same for me, but if we ever get bored of those things we can shoot new ideas to each other.

Old 12-03-2008, 06:49 PM

exactly, got any for me, im sitting waiting to start/finish a political campaign project for my political campaign rhetoric class right now, dont necessarily know the group members all that well since we waited till the day before its due in class to throw it all together, any suggestions on how to make the next few hours of my life any more bearable???

Old 12-03-2008, 06:52 PM
Tech Guru

Furious masturbation?

Old 12-03-2008, 11:25 PM

#1- letting the ONE get away, because I am a fu<king idiot...
(we still talk, but we will never be more than best friends again...)

#2-the abundance of felonies on my record
(all they have done so far is kept me out of the military...lol)

#3-dropping out of my first college
(I was 17 when i started at Sonoma State, and I just wasn't mature enough to approach school at the level of maturity needed for success...I was there to party, fu<k and swim....which I did all day everyday...definitely some amazing times)

Old 12-04-2008, 03:34 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by mctavish11
any suggestions on how to make the next few hours of my life any more bearable???
vicodin.

Old 12-04-2008, 05:15 PM

furious masturbation and vicodin are both nice choices. its been about a bottle of excedrin and roughly 30 cups of coffee to stay awake and keep my stress headaches down, i hate dead week before finals, way to much **** to get done

Old 12-04-2008, 05:41 PM
2nd Gear

1) dropped out of high school
2) sleeping with my assistant managers wife multiple times (now ex wife)
3) doin **** loads of drugs when i was younger.

Old 12-04-2008, 06:24 PM
I'm make believe

1) Not settling for retail/serving work when i needed money
2) Not dealing w/ depression in a better way

all leading to #3

3) Messing up things with my now ex because of 1 and 2. This is the girl you kill to marry and be with. Still trying to correct this one and hope it turns out in my favor

Since no one thinks im real, pic for reference

Old 12-04-2008, 07:32 PM

nooooo it must be photo shoped, cincy cant be real he is the all knowing audi god who puts people and things in their place and sh**s on wrong ideas

Old 12-04-2008, 07:58 PM
5th Gear

brown nose much?

too many fails to list, so I'll list the amusing ones.

doing burnouts on a moped on its center stand, then stand folds up, and I wheelie INTO the garage, crashing thru a bunch of boxes and ****.

playing racketball w/o safety glasses, and trying to totally SMASH the ball off the glass from 4' away. Ball rebounds with blazing speed directly into my eye. I went fetal, and then hit the ground.

hitting a small tabletop my brother and his friend built in the back yard with a friends quad. Didn't give it a walk thru to see what exactly they did, and instead hit it wide open. Skyed over the jump, +15 feet, landed w/ brakes already locked, bounced once, and then crashed into the side of my shop. (why they built a jump aimed at a building I don't know)

One alternate, in case you didn't like one of the above.

Found out my hand held GPS has a secret speedometer if you hit the exit button 3 times in quick succession (its a Lowrance Ifinder). Taped it to the bars of my quad, and went for a hot lap around a soccer field. Hit a slick spot at about 45mph and teh rear slid out too far for me to bring it back. Went backwards, couldn't slow down (I've NEVER had brakes on that thing), and couldn't swing the front forward w/o it rolling. It got loose and rolled, I got tangled up in it, and when it all came to a stop, I was pinned under teh quad which was on its side. Crawled out with my pants around my knees, and my boxers halfway to my knees. Some part of the impact blew the button right off my pants, and then sliding along yanked my pants off. Best part (for me) was looking back at the trail the GPS plotted. Big arc across the field, short straight section (rolling) and then a straight line back to the garage (limping it back in, hurting bad, w/ my handle bars folded in to the tank).

Quick Reply: Your Top 3 Most Significant Moments of Fail