Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Your Top 3 Most Significant Moments of Fail

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2008, 02:00 PM
3rd Gear

its a delta gamma, and one of my best friends is one, as well as the first girl i ever "dated" back in 5th grade

Old 12-03-2008, 02:13 PM
2nd Gear

hmm off the top of my head my 3 fails are-

1-being a horrible procrastinator. its probably closed a lot of nice opportunites in my life.
2-im like the male version of a ****. i have a problem w/ gettin bored of a girl after a few weeks.
3-reviving my a4....twice. once when it got totaled, and once when i blew the motor. i could be driving an a5 for the amout of money i dumped in this one, and it wouldnt come w/ the weekely headache i get from this one being a motor swapped car. for everyone else LISTEN when people tell you a motor swap will almost never run perfect, and almost never be a cheap option.

ive failed many more times in life, but those are just 3 that pop in my head first.

Old 12-03-2008, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by CAB509
I'm gonna either assume. Delta Gamma, or Dirty Girl either way they are something you probably shouldn't mess with. (i kid I kid to any DG's out there who might read this)
Originally Posted by ocadam
Farted? ohhh man! whats D.G?
Dirty Girl. didn't really think about the connection with Delta Gamma since i started this story by saying that i was in a frat, o well. D.G.'s deserve a good fart every now and then, especially since we potentially coulda fooled around & she woulda gaven me something dirty without remorse, so i stung first, hellz yea

Old 12-03-2008, 03:56 PM

My #2.
Procrastination. Procrastinating on finishing a paper for a final project that is due in exactly 1 hour and 4 mins. there isnt a single place i can go to study where my mind doenst wander, get a study room in our library, nope, stay at home, nope, nowhere is safe from a wandering mind.

Old 12-03-2008, 04:05 PM
SoCal Crew Member

#1. doing good in High School and fing up in college.

#2. not selling my truck when I should have

#3. Letting that one girl go.

Old 12-03-2008, 04:44 PM

Misery loves company....

1) losing full ride to college because I missed tests because I never went to class
2) self-medicating with some powerful stuff for a few years (just like Obama!)
3) spending way too much on my wife/wedding/honeymoon and not having any leftover for a turbo upgrade

Old 12-03-2008, 05:07 PM
5th Gear

#1: I'm a terrible procrastinator, as a lot of other people on this forum seem to be (possible connection?)

#2: Sleeping with an ex. Twice. And then agreeing to take her to Homecoming even though I'm basically a rebound guy from the relationship she just came out of.

#3: Not really having a plan for the future. This may not seem like much of a fail, but the way my parents are riding me to figure out what the hell I want to do it sure feels like one.

Old 12-03-2008, 06:09 PM
3rd Gear

1. Quitting school and not doing any of my homework at school and just barely making it through.

2. Not having more of a social life back then if I had actually talked to and tried to get to know the girl that is now my best friend things might be differant right now. I remember having a huge crush on her back then but I don't remember talking to her once.

3. Not learning to save... I suck at it I am good at paying my bills and have NEVER missed a payment but I still never have money. I wish I could pay my credit card off but everytime I pay a portion of it off I spend it again. Its only like 1000-1200 but still.

and 4. Being a procrastinator hahahahaha yes we of Audi Forums are ALL procrastinators it seems.

Old 12-03-2008, 06:17 PM
Tech Guru

At least we're among equals! And we can always give out procrastination tips to each other!

Old 12-03-2008, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by airguard350
At least we're among equals! And we can always give out procrastination tips to each other!
That we can, but doesn't most procrastination occur becuase of and on this forum? at least most of the time for me, when i am suppose to be writing a paper i am either reading threads on here, playing stupid lil games on miniclip.com, or just staring at my tv.

Quick Reply: Your Top 3 Most Significant Moments of Fail