Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Your Top 3 Most Significant Moments of Fail

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2008, 11:19 PM
3rd Gear
Default Your Top 3 Most Significant Moments of Fail

Title says it all.What are the top 3 instances of retardosity and what the hell is wrong with you? Judging from the variety of fail I witness on a daily basis on these and other forums, I know I'm not alone in being the occasional abject failure.

So tell me AF, what's your Top 3 personal fails? +temporary respect for pics of said fails!

1. screwing things up with a girl that I could have easily spent the rest of my life with. after 2 years of being together, she moved to arkansas and I was too immature to handle the long distance relationship and broke up with her. we both loved eachother a lot and it was my stupidity that ended it. She is now happily together with another guy with no end in sight.

pic

2. I split my shin open by running down a trail in Yellowstone national park, then falling down a hill and having a rock rip into it, requiring 80 sutures, and a good amount of staples. the day I got the stiches out, I went out to the skate park and fell on the half pipe, splitting it open again. The skin was so ravaged that the doctors said they couldnt stich it back up and it would have to heal open. Considering this, they said there was a 70% chance that it would get infected and that would result in amputation below the knee. The said they could try stiching it again just for giggles, and to their amazement it worked. 14 days later they took them out and its been fine but ugly since. I've gotten 2 reconstructive surgeries on the area to hide the scars. fail for almost losing my leg.

3. my gpa in high school was really crappy becuase I never did any of my homework. I swear I have adhd and cant concentrate on any school stuff but my parents dont believe its a real disorder and its too expensive for me to pay to get tested for. anyways, not blaming that, i just had too much fun and didnt take my classes serious enough. work ethic fail.

Old 12-02-2008, 11:22 PM
5th Gear

1. procrastination. fail
2. spending money on stuff for my comp with money i don't have. fail
3. eat too much but i'm still short and skinny. fail

Old 12-02-2008, 11:27 PM
6th Gear

haha, I have so many fails I feel like that I don't remember.
but here are a few that I do

1) once walked straight into a door (legitamatley at full pace, now it was a full glass door that was nearly framless but I still felt like an idiot

2) Being completley oblivious to the opposite sex sometimes/ being ADHD with the opposite sex. (for instance you know how girls will sometimes jump from guy to guy because that first one isn't working out/ they find a better one. I'm the same way but with girls, I have a girl I could fool around a bit with, but then find a better looking one, or another one will come and steal me away and then I won't care and ove on. It gets on my nereves usually in the morning.

3) I'm a very honest person and sometimes don't really realize what I'm saying till after I said it, which has given me the title back home of the most lovable D-bag I've ever meet.

that's what I got for now. I know there are many more times of fail for me, but I don't remember them right now.

Old 12-02-2008, 11:46 PM

1=Getting married, 2=having kid#1, 3=having kid#2.......LOL HA HA HA

Seriously

#1= Dropping out of High School

#2= Getting into the whole partying and doing massive amounts of drugs everyday of my life for 15 years strait! (BIG FAIL)

#3= My credit sucks ***!

Old 12-02-2008, 11:53 PM
Tech Guru

1) Doing horrible in high school
2) Not holding a steady job
3) Sleeping with my ex

Not as bad as some fails on here, but not good either.

Old 12-03-2008, 12:09 AM

This is probably my number 1 that i can think of at the moment:

bout 3 years ago when i lived in a frat here at school, i was hanging out with this chick, probably our 3rd time hanging out and we were all down stairs drinking. i go outside, some dudes smoking weed, ive only done it a few times, smoked with them, went back in, felt a lil woozy, me and the girl head up to my room to hang out, watch a movie, play nintendo, ****, whatever... i start to feel sick while sitting on my futon, turn around to the window behing and push it open and start to puke. she goes to get some water out of my fridge, comes to give me the bottle, as she kneels on the futon kinda 3/4 angled behind my northward pointed *** while hanging out a window my stomach contracted between vomits and i farted right in her face. didnt know what to do haha, so i just kept my head out the window for a few minutes, came back in, she looked disgusted, i said sorry, stomach, puke, contraction.. she sat for a few mins then decided it was time to leave, so we parted ways and that was that. later found out she was D.G. for life, so it was best i farted on her and had not done anything with her.

#2) actually, reminiscing about the above kinda made me forget about anything else at the moment.. haha.. to be continued...

Old 12-03-2008, 01:58 AM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by mctavish11
This is probably my number 1 that i can think of at the moment:

bout 3 years ago when i lived in a frat here at school, i was hanging out with this chick, probably our 3rd time hanging out and we were all down stairs drinking. i go outside, some dudes smoking weed, ive only done it a few times, smoked with them, went back in, felt a lil woozy, me and the girl head up to my room to hang out, watch a movie, play nintendo, ****, whatever... i start to feel sick while sitting on my futon, turn around to the window behing and push it open and start to puke. she goes to get some water out of my fridge, comes to give me the bottle, as she kneels on the futon kinda 3/4 angled behind my northward pointed *** while hanging out a window my stomach contracted between vomits and i farted right in her face. didnt know what to do haha, so i just kept my head out the window for a few minutes, came back in, she looked disgusted, i said sorry, stomach, puke, contraction.. she sat for a few mins then decided it was time to leave, so we parted ways and that was that. later found out she was D.G. for life, so it was best i farted on her and had not done anything with her.

#2) actually, reminiscing about the above kinda made me forget about anything else at the moment.. haha.. to be continued...
Farted? ohhh man! whats D.G?

Old 12-03-2008, 02:09 AM
SoCal Crew Member

This is a great thread. I'm going to think about this for a while before I post.

Old 12-03-2008, 08:53 AM
4th Gear

stealing a car= EPIC FAIl

Old 12-03-2008, 09:17 AM
6th Gear

Originally Posted by ocadam
Farted? ohhh man! whats D.G?

I'm gonna either assume. Delta Gamma, or Dirty Girl either way they are something you probably shouldn't mess with. (i kid I kid to any DG's out there who might read this)

Quick Reply: Your Top 3 Most Significant Moments of Fail