Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Your Favorite Driving Music

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2005, 09:00 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Your Favorite Driving Music

SilverSeven - your list is like 95% of what I listen to!! I have never met anyone whose taste in music is so similar to mine......

No Tiesto, PVD, or Oakie?

Try these:

DJ Tiesto - Flight 643
ATB - Let U Go
Energy 52 - Cafe del Mar
Faithless - God is DJ
Andain - Beautiful Things photon mix
Ayla - Liebe 2003 fate jr remix
Paul van Dyk vs BT - Flaming june remix
Dumonde vs Lange - Memory
Airwave - lightspeed
Sasha - wavy gravy
DJ Tiesto - beautiful things
Airwave - ladyblue

Old 10-10-2005, 09:21 PM
Administrator

i used to listen to INITIAL D music

Old 10-10-2005, 09:58 PM
1st Gear

ya I agree... depends on the mood. I'll listen to anything from metal to classical. Metal when I'm just going to for a drive or going out to the ball diamond or hockey to classical when going to see a client (don't want to freek any clients out!)

Old 10-10-2005, 11:35 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: 4dot

ORIGINAL: keylessentry

The title pretty much says it all, you guys have probably had these threads in the past. What do you listen to while driving? For me, it depends on what kind of mood im in. If I am trying to get somewhere fast, probably some rock like foo fighters, NIN, Lost Prophets, or something. I have a couple mixes just for getting places fast. Hip-hop or rap a lot of I am just cruising around. I like some of the songs off the new Kanye West album, IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE ****** rocks, check him out if you havent before, Atmosphere, Some Jay-Z (not the crap on the radio) Mac Dre is one of my favorites, he was a local artist until he got shot recently. Outkast is always good, I like a lot of Snoop too. At night, rap or techno/trance stuff. I am really hooked on trance right now but it doesnt really work for me when it is light outside. PVDyk, Oakenfold, Ayla, Scooter, Tiesto, Prodigy, ATB, Aphex Twin, Aaron Simpson and some other stuff is what I have right now. One of the great things about Trance/Techno stuff is it sounds AWESOME on the stock bose symphony.

Anyway, what about you?

sorry for the double post but i totally agree the only good stuff for any artist is underground, or buired in an album somewere.
Too true man. It always bugs me when people say they hate Jayz or Kanye, because chances are they have never heard any of their good work, just the mainstream crap.

Old 10-11-2005, 01:46 AM
1st Gear

right now i'm pretty big on listening to matisyahu.

if you like reggae you should give it a listen.......i hate reggae but i was stunned when i was listening to this and .....you know how you get an idea about what someone looks like when you hear them singing?............listen to one of the songs and then look at a pic of the guy.

king without a crown is a good one if you want to download it.

changed my perceptions and you have to give a guy credit for that. and it is quite good.

but other than that i listen to a lot of guns and roses, allman brothers, george clinton, chili peppers.

Old 10-11-2005, 02:28 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: nathansmith50

right now i'm pretty big on listening to matisyahu.

if you like reggae you should give it a listen.......i hate reggae but i was stunned when i was listening to this and .....you know how you get an idea about what someone looks like when you hear them singing?............listen to one of the songs and then look at a pic of the guy.

king without a crown is a good one if you want to download it.

changed my perceptions and you have to give a guy credit for that. and it is quite good.

but other than that i listen to a lot of guns and roses, allman brothers, george clinton, chili peppers.
a band that i found that I kinda like is a cross between rock and reggae, it skindread. they're pretty good and It kinda weird to have a reggae singer and a bunch of hard punk guys doing such good work together.

Old 10-11-2005, 03:15 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: HansBlix
No Tiesto, PVD, or Oakie?
Ok, I just put on In Search of Sunrise, Vol. 3. Happy now? j/k

In Vegas, you hear those guys alomost all night long in the clubs, it seems. I like them for the most part, but Vegas is kinda oversaturated with the big guys. They're everywhere here. But when I pull up next to someone rocking some nice Gabry Ponte - La Danza Delle Streghe, it's cool that 99% of them don't have a clue what it is. I like what is (in Vegas anyway) the more obscure stuff.

Old 10-11-2005, 03:16 AM
2nd Gear

I'm going to cover up my n00b style double post with this fluffy kitten.

Suave, eh?

Old 10-11-2005, 03:39 AM
4th Gear

[sm=redx.gif] nice try but your officaly fired.

Old 10-11-2005, 04:31 AM
18T
4th Gear

carmina burana , O FORTUNA in particular.. especially in intense moments.[sm=badbadbad.gif]

you guys should try it.

Quick Reply: Your Favorite Driving Music