Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Are you thinking about joining Netflix?

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2009, 03:04 AM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by S4sweetee
it sounds spamalicious!
shall i PM my nudes as well?

yes

Old 03-25-2009, 03:28 AM

In-N-Out bumper sticker? For nudes? Hmm, you sure you wanna see me, it might make you feel inadequate....

Old 03-25-2009, 03:32 PM
1st Gear

I miss arbys, vermont doesn't have a SINGLE Arbys in it. Disappointing.
I have an arbys like a 1/4 mile from my house. I could offer to ship you some. But I sent some to a friend in long island once. wrapped it in some of those cold packs you can pick up at the drugstore. still didn't work out so hot. but Vermont isn't to far from NY and we have a crapload here.

Old 03-25-2009, 05:09 PM
Administrator

Same here - tons of 'em here. AchTTung, when you were at my house back in November, you shoulda stocked up TheDavey, nice to see someone local (I'm in Binghamton) - some of us from this area were talking about a spring Audi meet in Syracuse involving a cruise, probably photo session, and food/beer at Dinosaur BBQ. You in?

Old 03-25-2009, 05:10 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by achTTung
anything like kum n' go?

LOL, makes me think of a parallel to George Carlin's motel idea -the Sleep n F*ck

Old 03-25-2009, 05:10 PM
4th Gear

Love Arby's - I'll buy like 5 of their plan roast beefs and just chow down!

Old 03-25-2009, 05:23 PM
2nd Gear

I dont have a job, im not going to school, What should i do? i dont have money either,, lol ,well i i do but nomas $200... lol

Old 03-25-2009, 06:08 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by ImTheDevil
Same here - tons of 'em here. AchTTung, when you were at my house back in November, you shoulda stocked up TheDavey, nice to see someone local (I'm in Binghamton) - some of us from this area were talking about a spring Audi meet in Syracuse involving a cruise, probably photo session, and food/beer at Dinosaur BBQ. You in?
well my car isn't as nice as everyone elses I'm sure. Bought it cheap with the intention of making it better. haha but as long as no one laughs at my lack of door trim til I make the descision to either replace it or remove the rivets and clips entirely. projects take time! lol. of course I'm down. especially if it involves dino bbq.

Old 03-25-2009, 07:18 PM
Administrator

Cool - it's about time to ressurect that idea and get something set up. With a little advance planning hopefully there'll be a decent turnout.

Old 03-25-2009, 08:49 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by ImTheDevil
Cool - it's about time to ressurect that idea and get something set up. With a little advance planning hopefully there'll be a decent turnout.
well i know I'm just a n00b but I'll back you if you start a thread and try to get some planning. I've lived here my whole life so I can definately find locations and plan routes. keep us away from cops. haha. in case someone gets a little overzealous. Not that that happens I swear.

Quick Reply: Are you thinking about joining Netflix?