Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Are you Prepared?

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2008, 01:50 PM
Tech Guru

That's not nice! I actually just got into bows and found out that I really like it. I suck but it's fun anyways.

edit: How do you change that title right under your S/N?

Last edited by airguard350; 12-10-2008 at 01:51 PM. Reason: I do what I want
Old 12-10-2008, 01:55 PM
SoCal Crew Member/White Devil

Zombie defense force is sweet you should start a club ZDF. I would join for sure.

Old 12-10-2008, 02:55 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

Originally Posted by airguard350
That's not nice! I actually just got into bows and found out that I really like it. I suck but it's fun anyways.

edit: How do you change that title right under your S/N?
Join the club! https://www.audiforums.com/forum/groups/zombie-defense-force-12/

Old 12-10-2008, 03:00 PM
2nd Gear

I JOINED!

CAB you definitely have to join... i liked you plan and we could use someone with a nuclear sub and a batmobile

Old 12-10-2008, 11:17 PM

I never thought of getting the f**k out. My plans have revolved around getting home and bunkering up. I live on a lake with deer wandering around constantly so water and food are taken care of. The house is large, well provisioned and defended. Provided you guys behave, anyone in an Audi is welcome after the event" .
Side note, has anyone else ever listed the people they know in order of who would do the best to worst in a zombie attack? I had never thought of it until a few year ago when my little brother told me that he did and that I was number one survivor. It had to do with combat experience, ability to drive/shoot anything and access to equipment to ensure survival.

Old 12-11-2008, 07:01 PM
SoCal Crew Member/White Devil

wow that's a great idea. Well I put the ZDF as number 1 from there does it really matter. everyone else i'm pretty sure will be zombies.

Old 12-11-2008, 09:34 PM
4th Gear

in my altima it was a BB Gun (CO2 pistol)

now in the jeep, its chains, blow torch, butterflyknife, 20gauge,bat,crow bar, and soon a .223 rifle

Old 12-11-2008, 10:55 PM
4th Gear

I haven't considered a "GTFO" plan, but recently I have updated various ah-crap bags in my trunk.

My thinking behind these items are:
What if my car breaks down and I'm stranded.
What equipment would I need if there was a medical emergency/car accident.

So I keep a tool box with common tools to hopefully get my car running again.
Such as jumper cables, vag-com cable, laptop, laptop car charger, an extra set of spark plugs, screw drivers, wrenches, sockets, etc.

I also have a bag with a blanket, sweatshirt, sweatpants, socks, hat, gloves, couple cans of tuna fish, can opener, those hand warmer packets, cell phone charger, flashlight, batteries, etc.

My first aid kit consists of a few more things then most would carry around.
Things like a catheter kit, enema kit, trach kit, suctioning kit, epi pen, aspirin, tylenol, pepto, other common otc meds, cpr masks, glucometer, blood pressure cuff, stethoscope, oral thermometer, tons of gauze, tape, alcohol prep pads, sterile saline, latex-free gloves, a few sets of sterile gloves, scissors, pen light, clamp. Can't remember the rest right now, but I'm know there's more.

I also keep a case of bottled water in my car.

Maybe I'm a little paranoid as well. Of course I hope never to have to use these items.
However I'd just hate to think of being unprepared if the situation ever arose.

After all someone has to help you zombie victims.

Old 12-11-2008, 11:06 PM
5th Gear

hmm, uhh, we made it thru Y2K, and 2012 is still a couple years off, so what am I supposed to be prepared for?

BTW, I'm in VT, I'm pretty sure the state is EMP proof, and will be zombie free. Theres a lot of firepower in these hills..... You guys are free to bunk up here if you want. Its petite-canada.

Old 12-11-2008, 11:47 PM
Zombie Defense Force

my car has a small med kit but i really never drive out of the city so no need for most stuff.

if zombies came to texas they are screwed every one of my friends have guns and most more than one.

Quick Reply: Are you Prepared?